Chumps v Champs

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Mooys record is good only ever having missed one but he isn’t a guaranteed start.

McGregor on the other hand doesn’t have a great record he’s missed 2 out of the 5 he has taken 

Yeah I know he's missed two but he's always had solid striking technique.

15 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

You're still on here more than 24hrs later pressing this point and I'll be honest you're finally starting to convince me that you're not bothered so well done. 

A fan posting on a forum topic about a match his team just played in? Reprehensible behaviour 

35 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No. No. No. we’re all fucking fizzing. 

Is it 11 titles out of the last 12 we have won? The **** will never, ever learn.

Think 11/12 is right and yet you guys still embarrass yourselves with talk of conspiracy theories every year.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Think 11/12 is right and yet you guys still embarrass yourselves with talk of conspiracy theories every year.

No me, mate.

It’s just John Beaton that bothers me. Only in Scotland.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Yeah, supporting your home town team is a total embarrassment. 

Do you know the chap? Have you noticed his Rangers allegiance? It’s really, really hard to miss.

57 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I must admit other than our domestically unbeaten season I struggle to care about points records etc. If we have wrapped up the league I would rather the manager give youngsters/ fringe players a chance and plan ahead for next season. 

Before yesterdays game St Mirren beat you in the league in September. 

22 hours ago, RuMoore said:

I love how annoyed some people are that this man is turning out to be class. 

This game was fun of course and I'll enjoy this next week even though it was obviously too little too late. 

Promising going forward that Raskin, Yilmaz, Souttar, Cantwell and McCrorie all played well. Add in better wingers and a clinical mobile striker and we're looking not too shabby. 

Forget talk about hoping Ange gets poached I'm hoping someone signs CCV because imo he is crucial for celtic. 

This about CCV. With him at the back Mcgregor amd Hatate are more confident and relaxed on the ball as they know he'll deal with any mistakes

Kyogo up front also makes a difference as he's always moving and causing issues for the opposition. 

Fingers crossed CCV wants away in the summer. 😁

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

A fan posting on a forum topic about a match his team just played in? Reprehensible behaviour 

Posting isn't the issue. It's the posting incessantly about how unbothered you are that's funny. That's easy enough to grasp I would have thought...