Chumps v Champs

49 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I said he was a world beater? Please go find me that post 🤣

On here defending Sellicks honour and replying within minutes on a Sunday morning #Respect.

Also never claimed you said he was a world beater.

14 minutes ago, Empty It said:

On here defending Sellicks honour and replying within minutes on a Sunday morning #Respect.

Also never claimed you said he was a world beater.

You just said I was going on and on as if he was a world beater? What post did I make that suggested he was on that level or did you just make it up or confuse me with the guy who said he was playing like Busquets? 

51 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m just laughing at your obsession with Tavernier. Even after yesterdays pumping you’re still persisting.

You suggest that everytime I mention a Rangers player mate so the hyperbole suggests you are trying a bit too hard to convince yourself more than me 😉

1 hour ago, AJF said:

This is absolutely spot on. CCV completely changes that Celtic back line if he plays yesterday. He is calm and composed and doesn’t give up anywhere near the amount of chances Celtic did yesterday. Get him poached. 

It also changes how McGregor plays as he was dropping in between both centre half’s a lot to pick up the ball. He doesn’t need to do that as much if at all when CCV is playing. It meant Cantwell could play really high up the park. You will know better than me but it almost looked as is he was playing almost as a false 9. 

Edited by Jinky67

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You suggest that everytime I mention a Rangers player mate so the hyperbole suggests you are trying a bit too hard to convince yourself more than me 😉

I suggest it every time you mention Tavernier

I don’t care to do it, but a wee Jinky search + Tavernier would be a gold mine.

He defended exceptionally well yesterday eh 

33 minutes ago, AJF said:

I suggest it every time you mention Tavernier

I don’t care to do it, but a wee Jinky search + Tavernier would be a gold mine.

He defended exceptionally well yesterday eh 

He did yes but he’s still not picking up a single winners medal this season mate which ultimately up here is what you are measured on. Flexing over a result in a season where you have lost ground to Celtic? Fair enough 🤣

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

You just said I was going on and on as if he was a world beater? What post did I make that suggested he was on that level or did you just make it up or confuse me with the guy who said he was playing like Busquets? 

Going on about a player as much as you did, you clearly somehow rate him.

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Going on about a player as much as you did, you clearly somehow rate him.

No me saying I rate him is me rating him. That’s also a bit of a climb down from being a world beater 

He and Bernabei were both awful yesterday 

Edited by Jinky67

26 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Good to see most of the Celtic fans know that the art of not caring about this result is just to abandon the thread. 

Tbf I’m more upset about getting a warning from the mods for posting the video of a girl singing a song from Mulan. That one really stings 😢

Edited by Jinky67

5 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m just laughing at your obsession with Tavernier. Even after yesterdays pumping you’re still persisting.

There's absolutely no denying that Ralston is more successful than Tavernier. As Michael Stewart would say, "it's not up for debate."

38 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Tavernier for me is probably the only Rangers player who would get in Celtics team. And I say that as someone who has been impressed by Johnston 

You're definitely getting Jinkied for that.

41 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Tavernier for me is probably the only Rangers player who would get in Celtics team. And I say that as someone who has been impressed by Johnston 

He canny defend and we have enough penalty takers.

It’s a no from me.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

There's absolutely no denying that Ralston is more successful than Tavernier. As Michael Stewart would say, "it's not up for debate."

If this is the main argument detractors can make following yesterdays game then it’a pleasing 

57 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

He canny defend and we have enough penalty takers.

It’s a no from me.

Think he would be really well suited to how Celtic play because he is so attacking.  He’s not a great defender but, even with the penalties, his goal record for a right back can’t really be ignored.

7 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Barring Mooy, we've been pretty unconvincing with penalties this season.

It's clearly not as important to us but I'm struggling to think of when we last had an outstanding penalty taker. I can remember being delighted when we signed Hartley as his record was brilliant but he missed his first and didn't get much of a shot again. Majstorovic was also meant to bizarrely have a decent penalty record but I think he missed straight away too.