Chumps v Champs

It's terrific to see the Celtic fans who post almost exclusively on their rivals topic about literally anything come on and say - after getting scudded by those rivals - that they (repeatedly) don't care and it was a 'dead rubber'.

Some Bhoys.

If we're still talking about yesterday I missed a fair bit of it being on a dodgy stream waiting on a flight but I don't think either side on here will be looking too much in to yesterday.

Would say over half of each team wont be in the first 11 for next season but it has to be said Cantwell was everywhere for them. Going by his history it's debatable if he can keep that sort of performance on a consistent basis, worth the punt for that cash though.

As for us Oh wasn't as bad as folk made I thought and would like to see him get more game time for rest of season. McGregor had his first bad game in years and despite the 5 sub rule now he is still well overplayed for us.

I can’t see either cheek allowing away fans back anytime soon after the last 2 victories went to the home side unless Sky demand and host a reconciliation. It doesn’t make the game any better, just adds to the silliness. 

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It's clearly not as important to us but I'm struggling to think of when we last had an outstanding penalty taker. I can remember being delighted when we signed Hartley as his record was brilliant but he missed his first and didn't get much of a shot again. Majstorovic was also meant to bizarrely have a decent penalty record but I think he missed straight away too.

Edouard was pretty good 

5 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

I can’t see either cheek allowing away fans back anytime soon after the last 2 victories went to the home side unless Sky demand and host a reconciliation. It doesn’t make the game any better, just adds to the silliness. 

Allegedly there is some agreement  for next season for the same amount of fans at each ground can't remember the figure exactly but was decent.

31 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

It's terrific to see the Celtic fans who post almost exclusively on their rivals topic about literally anything come on and say - after getting scudded by those rivals - that they (repeatedly) don't care and it was a 'dead rubber'.

Some Bhoys.

If it had happened 2 months a go I’d have been gutted. Yesterday, not so much. I can pretend to be raging about it for you if you want though. 
 Why a Dundee fan (snigger) even cares though is beyond me.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It's clearly not as important to us but I'm struggling to think of when we last had an outstanding penalty taker. I can remember being delighted when we signed Hartley as his record was brilliant but he missed his first and didn't get much of a shot again. Majstorovic was also meant to bizarrely have a decent penalty record but I think he missed straight away too.

Aye not as important to us but it might be more important had we been given penalties we were wrongfully denied this season. I'm confident in Mooy taking them and if he's out I'd give them to McGregor or Jota.

22 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

It's a stupid situation. I hope it's resolved soon but I won't hold my breath.

46 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Barring Mooy, we've been pretty unconvincing with penalties this season.

41 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Think he would be really well suited to how Celtic play because he is so attacking.  He’s not a great defender but, even with the penalties, his goal record for a right back can’t really be ignored.

34 minutes ago, gannonball said:

We are not letting “Tav” into our team, OK?

Even hypothetically ;) 

34 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Some Bhoys.

It literally was a dead rubber though, regardless of how anyone dresses it up.

10 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

If it had happened 2 months a go I’d have been gutted. Yesterday, not so much. I can pretend to be raging about it for you if you want though. 
 Why a Dundee fan (snigger) even cares though is beyond me.

It’s an odd take, the league is mathematically over and we have papped them out both cups yet now supposed to be beside ourselves because we lost a game where the only thing at stake was a record that was our own anyway? I would obviously much rather win the game but we have taken everything from them this season but this game and we will strengthen over the summer and they will rebuild so it’s hardly indicative of what we will see next year.

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s an odd take, the league is mathematically over and we have papped them out both cups yet now supposed to be beside ourselves because we lost a game where the only thing at stake was a record that was our own anyway? I would obviously much rather win the game but we have taken everything from them this season but this game and we will strengthen over the summer and they will rebuild so it’s hardly indicative of what we will see next year.

I must admit other than our domestically unbeaten season I struggle to care about points records etc. If we have wrapped up the league I would rather the manager give youngsters/ fringe players a chance and plan ahead for next season. 

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I must admit other than our domestically unbeaten season I struggle to care about points records etc. If we have wrapped up the league I would rather the manager give youngsters/ fringe players a chance and plan ahead for next season. 

No. No. No. we’re all fucking fizzing. 

Is it 11 titles out of the last 12 we have won? The **** will never, ever learn.

14 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Aye not as important to us but it might be more important had we been given penalties we were wrongfully denied this season. I'm confident in Mooy taking them and if he's out I'd give them to McGregor or Jota.

Mooys record is good only ever having missed one but he isn’t a guaranteed start.

McGregor on the other hand doesn’t have a great record he’s missed 2 out of the 5 he has taken 

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No. No. No. we’re all fucking fizzing. 

Is it 11 titles out of the last 12 we have won? The **** will never, ever learn.

You're still on here more than 24hrs later pressing this point and I'll be honest you're finally starting to convince me that you're not bothered so well done. 

3 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

You're still on here more than 24hrs later pressing this point and I'll be honest you're finally starting to convince me that you're not bothered so well done. 

I post on here most days, mate. Again, if you want me to pretend I’m ragin’ I don’t mind doing that for you. 

14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing a bit more of Rocco Vata. He looked really direct the last few times however not really had the minutes. Would be quite keen to see him start a few games. Watched the B team game the other night and was pretty impressed with MacKenzie Carse also