Chumps v Champs

59 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Do you know the chap? Have you noticed his Rangers allegiance? It’s really, really hard to miss.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but hatred of Celtic doesn't automatically mean you have allegiance to Rangers. I mean, look at me.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No. No. No. we’re all fucking fizzing. 

Is it 11 titles out of the last 12 we have won? The **** will never, ever learn.

10.75 out of 12.

10 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Posting isn't the issue. It's the posting incessantly about how unbothered you are that's funny. That's easy enough to grasp I would have thought... 

So you mean like everyone of our match threads this season where fans of who we play incessantly tell us the games, the league, the results are meaningless?

Are you telling me they are all full of shit and they actually care a lot?

I mean it can’t just work one way 

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

It's clearly not as important to us but I'm struggling to think of when we last had an outstanding penalty taker. I can remember being delighted when we signed Hartley as his record was brilliant but he missed his first and didn't get much of a shot again. Majstorovic was also meant to bizarrely have a decent penalty record but I think he missed straight away too.

I couldn't quite work out if this convo was in any way related or reflective of Tav but just in case it is I need to clarify Tav is not an outstanding penalty taker we just get so fucking many it looks like he is good at them. 

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but hatred of Celtic doesn't automatically mean you have allegiance to Rangers. I mean, look at me.

It’s not his hatred of Celtic that stands out it’s more his fawning over the blue side of Glasgow that casts doubt which is something you definitely don’t do Joey

4 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I couldn't quite work out if this convo was in any way related or reflective of Tav but just in case it is I need to clarify Tav is not an outstanding penalty taker we just get so fucking many it looks like he is good at them. 

Look Out Oh No GIF by Mashed

30 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So you mean like everyone of our match threads this season where fans of who we play incessantly tell us the games, the league, the results are meaningless?

Are you telling me they are all full of shit and they actually care a lot?

I mean it can’t just work one way 

What in God's name are you droning on about? I haven't expressed an opinion on that one way or the other.

I'll do the working out for you based upon what others are presumably saying.

Beating clubs with a fraction of your budget is hollow (Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen pay their players more than 6 times less than you and that's before we factor in transfer fees). Getting beaten by your rival who has comparable spending power means something, even when there's nothing to play for.

oh wow that was surprisingly simple to demonstrate that it can work both ways. You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

Posting isn't the issue. It's the posting incessantly about how unbothered you are that's funny. That's easy enough to grasp I would have thought... 

since you’re telling me how I feel, here - can you tell me why I’m supposed to feel raging? 

Name one thing from a Celtic point of view that was important about that game yesterday.

8 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

What in God's name are you droning on about? I haven't expressed an opinion on that one way or the other.

I'll do the working out for you based upon what others are presumably saying.

Beating clubs with a fraction of your budget is hollow (Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen pay their players more than 6 times less than you and that's before we factor in transfer fees). Getting beaten by your rival who has comparable spending power means something, even when there's nothing to play for.

oh wow that was surprisingly simple to demonstrate that it can work both ways. You're welcome.

Too soon to say I don’t really care about your workings out? 🥸

56 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Joey, you’re a good bloke, but you’re way off the mark here. The laddie is Rangers daft.

59 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

8gamestogo.

A good point but for some teams it was 9 games but as you say there was plenty of games left still to play.

It's the teams who got demoted or missed out on play off slots that got the rawest end of the deal, just so that celtic could get a title awarded. 

9 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

since you’re telling me how I feel, here - can you tell me why I’m supposed to feel raging? 

You don't have to be raging, I just don't believe you when you say you're not bothered.

10 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Name one thing from a Celtic point of view that was important about that game yesterday.

It was against your city rivals. That would be important to any real football supporter no matter the wider context. It's ok to admit that.

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Too soon to say I don’t really care about your workings out? 🥸

I know that. That's why you support a team who are astronomically larger than every other club in the country with the exception of Rangers. 

46 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s not his hatred of Celtic that stands out it’s more his fawning over the blue side of Glasgow that casts doubt which is something you definitely don’t do Joey

I'll take that as a compliment. 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

A good point but for some teams it was 9 games but as you say there was plenty of games left still to play.

It's the teams who got demoted or missed out on play off slots that got the rawest end of the deal, just so that celtic could get a title awarded. 

Relegated is the word you're looking for.