Buddies v Jambos 13/05/23

Giving a penalty for that at the death is a dick move

not a goal scoring opportunity and VAR would never give a penalty had the ref not given it

an absolute dick move by a total cunt

no conspiracy or any shite, it’s just that to be a ref you need that sort of personality and he enjoyed that

he enjoyed the red card, he enjoyed the last min penalty

these guys are cunts 

I’m too sickened to dissect the game.

But the ref was an absolute disgrace. The free kick for our second was never a foul. O’Hara was just beaten to the header. A total 50/50.

Halliday not booked for blatantly wiping out Kiltie. As clear cut a yellow as you’ll see.

Taylor was booked for pulling back his man. 90 seconds later Main is pulled back in almost a carbon copy incident. No booking.

Haring’s red is just a joke. A total joke. Embarrassing.

The penalty for me is a shocker. There’s not enough contact for Ginnelly going down like that. It’s just not a penalty.

The ref was a definite 1/10. Total pellet.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

8 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

I’m too sickened to dissect the game.

But the ref was an absolute disgrace. The free kick for our second was never a foul. O’Hara was just beaten to the header. A total 50/50.

Halliday not booked for blatantly wiping out Kiltie. As clear cut a yellow as you’ll see.

Taylor was fouled for pulling back his man. 90 seconds later Main is pulled back in almost a carbon copy incident. No booking.

Haring’s red is just a joke. A total joke. Embarrassing.

The penalty for me is a shocker. There’s not enough contact for Ginnelly going down like that. It’s just not a penalty.

The ref was a definite 1/10. Total pellet.

But, 2-0 and we fuked it up.

Said at the time I fully expected the red to be rescinded by VAR. I thought there must have been a degree of violence for the ref to pull a red out so quickly.

Nonsense decision. The penalty as well is never a penalty but FFS, why touch him and give the ref a decision to make? Ginelly was hitting the deck the whole game and Flynn really ought to know better.

22 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Said at the time I fully expected the red to be rescinded by VAR. I thought there must have been a degree of violence for the ref to pull a red out so quickly.

Nonsense decision. The penalty as well is never a penalty but FFS, why touch him and give the ref a decision to make? Ginelly was hitting the deck the whole game and Flynn really ought to know better.

Have to disagree. The pen was a stick on imo. If Flynn doesn't touch him then there is no decision to make. He gave Ginelly the chance to go over so it's a pen. It may be soft but if it was main going over in the Hearts box we would be looking for it. 

Flynn made an arse of it. 

How I saw it at the time albeit from side on. A 100% good professional foul to break up play and a solid booking that you're happy to take. I thought I must've missed something really sinister for the red to come out so quickly.

A referee pulling a red out for that is fucking ludicrous and to be honest,  the ref had an utter stinker today for both teams. A really bizarre, shite performance in what was otherwise, a good match.

Edited by djchapsticks

44 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Have to disagree. The pen was a stick on imo. If Flynn doesn't touch him then there is no decision to make. He gave Ginelly the chance to go over so it's a pen. It may be soft but if it was main going over in the Hearts box we would be looking for it. 

Flynn made an arse of it. 

Absolutely this. I love Flynn but he should know better, he gave the ref a decision to make when the striker had his back to goal and was zero threat. I am sure he will have held his hands up and apologized in the dressing room. 

Win as a team and lose a one too. 

Onwards and eh........... onwards. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

How I saw it at the time albeit from side on. A 100% good professional foul to break up play and a solid booking that you're happy to take. I thought I must've missed something really sinister for the red to come out so quickly.

A referee pulling a red out for that is fucking ludicrous and to be honest,  the ref had an utter stinker today for both teams. A really bizarre, shite performance in what was otherwise, a good match.

It was never a red card and explains why he was so quick to give the penalty

And as someone pointed out above, it was never a free kick for our second goal

What is the point of VAR?

Still gutted about that, but pleased we have stood toe-to-toe with Hearts this season. 5 points each beats the four defeats we took last season.

We we largely the better side across the four games, too. Hearts very fortunate to take two points away from Paisley, IMO. Clear sign of progress on our part, and for balance probably a sign of slight regression on theirs. But it shows we belong at this table.

Ah well. Sixth it is, unless the OF teams really decide to chuck it now and we pull some mad results out the hat.

I think they're trying to get rid of sliding tackles, especially ones at speed even though the tackle there was completely safe he's just tripped him to stop play. It's nonsense but there is a small group of people in authority who are determined to spoil the game across all the leagues.  

11 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

How? You already gubbed them at shittodrie and they were garbage today but a missed penalty got them a point at home

Couldn't score in a brothel with a briefcase of dosh and duk apparently done his hamstring too

Enjoyed this, great content 

Good laugh that Haring got sent off for that challenge but someone only got booked in the Aberdeen v Hibs game for nearly taking someone's head off.

Stonewall penalty, no idea what Flynn is thinking.

13 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

It could prove to be yes. 

Enjoy finishing 6th. Will chuck a pound in your buckets in a couple of years when you have to pay back your eye watering overspend.

You could coach them on Administration while you're at it...