Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, MarcioSantos said:

Jack Ross. Had wankers like Watt and Mulgrew not stirred up shite he probably could have done a job at the DABs. Certainly a better manager than the other likely clownshoe options 

Why would he leave Newcastle to come to Dundee? :lol:

Neilson is the smuggest c**t going but he's a talented manager.

Lennon is the most mental manager around but he's better than average at managing a team.

Those are only the really acceptable options from the usual merry go round therefore I have to hope it's someone from down South again.

Keep seeing the Cowley brothers get mentioned. Don't know much about them though.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’ll be amazed if it’s not Clum and I’d reckon that would be the end for me if it happens. 

Your wife still got her season book handy?

6 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I hope the Dundee board have the good grace to at least respond to Yogi sending his CV in. Or he’ll be on Sportsound moaning again 

Nelms should go visit him with a framed reply and a few cameras present for one of these feel good stories that you see every so often when a child applies for a managers job based on their experience playing FM.

Edited by harry94

5 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I hope the Dundee board have the good grace to at least respond to Yogi sending his CV in. Or he’ll be on Sportsound moaning again 

They blocked his number and email years ago. Still doesn't stop him arriving with his CV in person though unfortunately, but that's what the security is for.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lennon is the most mental manager around but he's better than average at managing a team.

Those are only the really acceptable options from the usual merry go round therefore I have to hope it's someone from down South again.

Keep seeing the Cowley brothers get mentioned. Don't know much about them though.

Lennon wouldn't manage at Dens. One round of booing and calling him a tampon and he will cry and say it's anti Irish sentiment.

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Lennon wouldn't manage at Dens. One round of booing and calling him a tampon and he will cry and say it's anti Irish sentiment.

He loves Dens. He said so himself - and it definitely wasn't because he was surrounded by Dundee fans in the pub. 

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If it was the Cowleys I’d back that move. Winners. 

1 minute ago, roverthemoon said:

John Hughes so he can achieve the relegation hat-trick. 

When we appoint Murray you can have Yogi. I don’t fancy Murray much but Yogi needs put down (metaphorically)