Scottish Cup 2023/24

Marten

I'll be part of said Buckie contingent. My mother's home town so they are the Highland league team I have a soft spot for. Up ih jags.  

ETA - Are there any decent pubs in Tayport or is it better just having a beer in Dundee and getting the bus across for the game kicking off. 

Edited by 10menwent2mow

7 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I'll be part of said Buckie contingent. My mother's home town so they are the Highland league team I have a soft spot for. Up ih jags.  

ETA - Are there any decent pubs in Tayport or is it better just having a beer in Dundee and getting the bus across for the game kicking off. 

RIP the Auld Hoose ☹️ it was a cracking wee boozer.

Tayport Arms is closest to the ground and is fine. Bell Rock at the Harbour is OK as is Cobbies 

On 19/09/2023 at 10:46, 10menwent2mow said:

The Bell Rock has a superb Indian Restaurant upstairs.

Cobbies also has brilliant food at the back in Kitch Inn (You would have to book).

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g1093532-d6463414-Reviews-Cobbies_Bar_and_Kitch_Inn-Tayport_Fife_Scotland.html

Finally quality breakfast in the Larick Centre which is next door to the Caniepart.

TBH we are really lucky in Tayport regarding food. No need to go anywhere near Dundee or St Andrews these days

NB The football is shite.

Edited by superbigal

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

The Bell Rock has a superb Indian Restaurant upstairs.

Cobbies also has brilliant food at the back in Kitch Inn (You would have to book).

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g1093532-d6463414-Reviews-Cobbies_Bar_and_Kitch_Inn-Tayport_Fife_Scotland.html

Finally quality breakfast in the Larick Centre which is next door to the Caniepart.

TBH we are really lucky in Tayport regarding food. No need to go anywhere near Dundee or St Andrews these days

NB The football is shite.

Do you know anywhere with odds for this weekends junior and scottish cup matches?

Whatever happened to your write ups and tips for the games 😂

57 minutes ago, wardy83 said:

Do you know anywhere with odds for this weekends junior and scottish cup matches?

Whatever happened to your write ups and tips for the games 😂

Probably won't come out till tomorrow, McBookie is the only place for the Juniors. Seconded on @superbigal 's tips!

Edited by welshbairn

Don't forget there's also a predictor competition if you don't want to gamble! I've basically done it using the scotscores rankings so let's see what happens.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup/scottish-gas-mens-scottish-cup/scottish-cup-predictor-powered-by-scottish-gas/

Edited by Ginaro

They are not on the site.  They did appear but were all greyed out. You then saw them being taken down one by one. Sure when they are felling brave they will appear again.

Has Elton posted on here in last 5 years.

Edited by superbigal

39 minutes ago, superbigal said:

They are not on the site.  They did appear but were all greyed out. You then saw them being taken down one by one. Sure when they are felling brave they will appear again.

Has Elton posted on here in last 5 years.

He still posts on FitbaNorth occasionally, fishing for info.. ;)

Guest DannyBlue
10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Paddy Power have 3 games up including Lossie v Beith with a generous looking 8/11 for an away win. 

Same 3 as bet 365. Beith dropped from 4/6 there to 4/11 already.