Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

IMG_2193.thumb.jpeg.c78caee48e58d1abd9cca3d00ef41718.jpegAt this belter of a footy game with 40,000 other sport lovers but totally wishing  I was at Firhill.

2-1 to Thistle, BBG to score the winner in the 97th minute by driving his shoulder into the keeper and sending him and the ball flying into the net in front of a packed JLS. Final whistle blows. Scenes. 

42 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Best of luck to both teams, and their fans. Going by yesterday’s figures Ayr must be up to about fifteen thousand by now.

The league doesn’t lie. A good cup run is always welcome but to get promotion is greater proof of how good a team is. Make the best of it guys. 

Whit? 🤣

16 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Surely time to get down to the pub for about 10 pints to settle the nerves I think. 

What's been keeping you?

7 minutes ago, jagfox said:

What's been keeping you?

People expecting work to be done on a Friday! I hear there's a funeral afters on in the Woody, I should give the old "steal your grave as quick" quip as I snaffle their table when they leave, will go down a storm. 

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Best of luck to both teams, and their fans. Going by yesterday’s figures Ayr must be up to about fifteen thousand by now.

The league doesn’t lie. A good cup run is always welcome but to get promotion is greater proof of how good a team is. Make the best of it guys. 

Bit of a black and white wall on that grassy bit.