Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

That's an old photo. We've knocked down the offices and put in extra seating to cash in on the black and white pound.

Wise move.  Now that’s what you call forward planning.  Can we see the wildlife in the jungle behind the goals now?

14 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Gutted I'm missing the away game, but I should be home in time to watch it on the TV. I'd take a 0-0 right now on Fri and leave the home goals for the following week 

We are pretty terrible at home, probably need to win the away leg.  

Edit:  We took 28/54 points at home. 

7 wins out of 18, 7 draws as well.  4 defeats is fairly normal though.  

Edited by itzdrk

12.40 flight up the road on Friday , then its buses and trains and buses to get home for quick change and into Smiths for a few pints before the bus leaves . Ayr are in uncharted waters just got to hope they can keep that never say die spirit . Jags have good players and they and every neutral in the country fancy them to prevail . However they may  just blunt their sword on Ayr's shield .. Can't wait ....

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

We are pretty terrible at home, probably need to win the away leg.  

Edit:  We took 28/54 points at home. 

7 wins out of 18, 7 draws as well.  4 defeats is fairly normal though.  

We've had a fair few good wins v Thistle at home in the last 3 and half years. I'd take a draw on Fri and hope we can get another "famous" win v them at Somerset 

Here's hoping it's good game, I personally don't mind Ayr but if we're all honest no set's of supporters would have thought 2 & half months ago we would be in this position but I'll gladly take the win (over the 2 legs) & see where it takes us after that, enjoy the game guys

5 hours ago, colliedug said:

Here's hoping it's good game, I personally don't mind Ayr but if we're all honest no set's of supporters would have thought 2 & half months ago we would be in this position but I'll gladly take the win (over the 2 legs) & see where it takes us after that, enjoy the game guys

I don't care if both games are absolute dog dirt, as long as we win through.

Not sure what the bit in bold is about.

I hope the Ayr fans have a thoroughly miserable 180 (+30 if required) minutes of football.

Apart from that I agree 💯% 🤪

26 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

If we let Partick come at us, it could be a long game.

I think we will need to try and get one early.

You're right. 

36 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Lambie nearly sold out. Could be looking at somewhere around 5k home fans tomorrow.

Approaching the Morton game levels of attendance if the JHS is busy and Ayr sell out the Colin Weir. Buzzing. 

Outstanding. 

I was thinking about switching over but I'll be happy enough to see both halves of the game.

Hopefully Ayr can bring a good sized support and there could be an electric atmosphere.

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I didn't think we'd get anywhere near selling out the stand so hadn't bothered getting my tickets yet so the tweet has worked since I've panic bought them in the last 5minutes.

See!!! FOMO!

29 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Outstanding. 

I was thinking about switching over but I'll be happy enough to see both halves of the game.

Hopefully Ayr can bring a good sized support and there could be an electric atmosphere.

Doc Brown Shock GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy