Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

The guy who got you your highest league finish in my lifetime?

That could have been anywhere on a map night to finish the season.

10 minutes ago, Reid said:

Would’ve gladly taken 3-0 before the game but that could’ve been more. Excellent performance but still genuinely nervous for next week.

The tie is not over. We have shown before that we are capable of losing quick fire goals however Ayr’s defence is pretty poor and I cannot see us not scoring at Somerset!

Edited by Sting777

Akinyemi had a back injury from training last week .hasn't trained all this week .if he had a bug he'd be wrapped up in bed with a hot water bottle. I don't think ot have made much of a difference if he played tonight. There's 5 or 6 players in that team that are just not good enough . 

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Akinyemi had a back injury from training last week

He more likely had a back injury from trying the lift the massive signing on fee he's been promised. Which nobody can grudge him. If he'd played tonight he'd have been hacked to fucking death right in front of the ref.

3 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Akinyemi had a back injury from training last week .hasn't trained all this week .if he had a bug he'd be wrapped up in bed with a hot water bottle. I don't think ot have made much of a difference if he played tonight. There's 5 or 6 players in that team that are just not good enough . 

Did his dad write this

Just now, Thumper said:

He more likely had a back injury from trying the lift the massive signing on fee he's been promised. Which nobody can grudge him. If he'd played tonight he'd have been hacked to fucking death right in front of the ref.

Coal? That’s quite heavy.

11 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Incredibly funny that jagfox has spent the night drinking his mum's sherry and thinks he's on to 6 right now.

My mum died 4 years ago, p***k.

I've had a lovely night.

The game was great. Couldn't believe 2nd place would be such an embarrassment.

I'm glad you had a nice night.

Score was pleasing ,however , more pleasing was the manner in which we played and never really looked at threat until last 5 mins when game was effectively over .Fans once again terrific and hats off to the big Ayr support for playing their part in an entertaining game .

Tie not over yet but would take a mother of all feck ups to lose this one 😎

I attended - and thoroughly enjoyed - tonight's play-off semi-final first leg match.

I will reserve further observations for the conclusion of next week's second leg.

A pleasant weekend to fellow forum users in the meantime.

3 minutes ago, jagfox said:

@Thumper the *** returning to type over his team being shite.

What a waste if a w**k, he was.

I'm glad it's hurting, you moron.

Thank you.

Let’s return this to a more football debate if I can. Ayr utd are pish and plastic whistle are slightly less worse… pish but have goals in them pish. 

Just now, BukyOHare said:

I haven't gone back to check if its been mentioned already but why were the home fans allowed to switch stands as the teams were ready to start the 2nd half?

Not sure, but it was a Thistle f**k-up.

7 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I haven't gone back to check if its been mentioned already but why were the home fans allowed to switch stands as the teams were ready to start the 2nd half?

That was an omnishambles. Whoever authorised that, needs sacked.