Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

Only disappointment was that it wasn't more.  Should have been 5 with the sitter Graham missed, and Fitzpatrick going for territory by booting it onto Firhill Road in the second half.  We shouldn't need to look back on that, but feels like a missed opportunity to basically end it before we even get to the second leg.  

Hope everything was alright with whoever took ill in the John Lambie around the time of our second goal.  Seemed to be a bit of a rush to get someone some attention, but I'm guessing after that the lack of urgency hopefully means it wasn't anything too serious.

Real rollercoaster from being told Akinyemi wasn't injured early afternoon to finding out he's fucked two hours before the game.  

I'd said in the pub hopefully we either find a way to win or Partick go +3 to save uscwazting our time next Friday.  

Onto full time and bald gillet man's departure.  

17 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Don't think I've left a game as early since Cowdenbeath, and not just because unlike that debacle it wasn't a 3pm kickoff.

McGinty, Musonda, Albinson pass marks. The rest, Jesus Christ. What is the point of Maguire, the only player in the squad who would recognise a goal if it booted him in the bollocks, taking all the set pieces? Why is Patrick Reading?

Home support will be smaller than the away support tonight next week.

And to think if you were playing us in a play  off, we’d sell out our end, and have some of us in your end - you’d make loadsamoney.

Never mind there’s always the Ayrshire cup. Mind you do we not own that now?

Just now, NFL12 said:

And to think if you were playing us in a play  off, we’d sell out our end, and have some of us in your end - you’d make loadsamoney.

Are you safe yet? Settle the f**k down.

Should be tie over, but if Dipo is still out then I think we’ll probably be fine. Unless he only got injured today then the fact that Bullen doesn’t seem to have worked on any plan to compensate for losing him is puzzling.

Very, very comfortable after the first few minutes. Should have been at least five tonight. Really good all over the park for me. And great to see Firhill so busy, even if the Lambie wasn’t actually full.

Also, was nice to see Gary Fraser was at the game tonight. Hope he enjoyed it. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

2 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Now, now temper temper.
You’ll get another chance at promotion in 20 or 30 years….maybe.

If climate change continues, maybe you'll get a coastline in 30 to 40 years. That's water by the way.

It did seems bit strange that if Akinyemi was ill he was at the game, that main stand probably still has some pre WW2 diseases kicking about in it which would be lethal to someone with a weakened immune system. 

Not that I'm suggesting Muirhead kneeing him in the back in the first minute of the second leg just to check if it is actually a back injury :whistle

Edited by Fuctifano

4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

If climate change continues, maybe you'll get a coastline in 30 to 40 years. That's water by the way.

Yes, we know what water is. Seen a lot of it just now …..your tears.
Bring on the coast line, better golf courses?

Edited by NFL12

8 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

It did seems bit strange that if Akinyemi was ill he was at the game, 

Yip, I found that totally bizarre as well!! Something not quite right there if indeed it was a bug he was suffering from!!

Edited by Sting777