Airdrie v Hamilton Playoff Final 1st leg

21 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's being replaced this summer.

For a while I felt that people made too much of it.  For the last few seasons, though, it really has been playing poorly.

It no longer gets much community use so I'd rather see us revert to grass.  There's no prospect of that happening though.

Look at the pitch at the goal. Hamilton player trying to put in a tackle and gets his studs caught on the surface. 

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

Look at the pitch at the goal. Hamilton player trying to put in a tackle and gets his studs caught on the surface. 

Yes, he did.

The ball seems to behave better, but that does seem to be a feature underfoot.

30 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's being replaced this summer.

For a while I felt that people made too much of it.  For the last few seasons, though, it really has been playing poorly.

It no longer gets much community use so I'd rather see us revert to grass.  There's no prospect of that happening though.

You were right the first time. Far too much was made of it. It's showing its age now and needs replaced.

2 minutes ago, D-Fens Foster said:

I made my choice tonight and i’ve stuck with it. Could have watched City v Madrid but still on Alba watching this. It’s quite painful on the eyes 👀 

It's been a stinking game. 

55 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Union Jack flying Tory voter/Tommy Robinson fan? 

You'd have a completely understandable moral high ground here if it wasn't for the fact that this basically also describes 95% of Ayrshire, rising to 99% if you add the words "flute playing".

Edited by cb_diamond

A wee bit of a lack of imagination in club colours over Lanarkshire way. 

Two clubs in red and white and two almost identical, red and yellow and claret and Amber. I'm not even sure Clyde count - but white and red. 

Fife have black and gold, black and white, navy and white and maroon and white. 

Angus has sky blue and white, blue and white, maroon and white. 

Janny's off