League 1 playoff final: Annan vs Clyde/ Clyde vs Annan

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's a strange one.

Immediately it happened, Gibson seemed aware of a serious problem, and the commentators remarked that his reaction showed he was distressed by it.

I therefore was surprised to see what looked like a dispute at the dugouts.

No Queens fan needs told that Gibson can be a tit.  I find it hard to believe he was revelling in the aftermath of a horror he'd been right beside though.

Of a friend at that. 

He was reacting to abuse from the stands.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

2 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Disagree. 

They were well in control before the interval. Clyde got a kick up the arse at half-time and responded. Once things settle down again you would fancy Annan to see the tie out. 

I think they were more in control because Clyde are absolutely howling going forward than any other factor tbh. They were given far too much time and space several times in the final third, but Clyde had nobody good enough to take advantage of that.

3 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Annan look like they are going to bottle this. They've deployed shitebag tactics sitting back for most of the night and look nervy 

Never underestimate this Clyde team to f**k things up!

I missed the first half hour of this match.

In the half hour I've seen, however, Annan have offered literally nothing.  If they can't manage to play any football of their own in the next half hour, I think Clyde might well catch them.

3 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

He will now score but for a guy who’s scored as many goals as he has, Goss has looked like a bit of a haddie.

Tommy Goss hasn't featured so far. He is decent but needs some form of service. 

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

This is tremendous! We've got TOTP from 1983 sandwiched between two live Scottish lower league games. 

In fact the 1987 version now on is entitled "Queens of Songs".  It's the closest QOS has got to play-off involvement this season.