The Compo Faces Thread

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

IMG_8207.thumb.jpeg.dc37e21d622fb715731739d926751b56.jpeg

IMG_8208.thumb.jpeg.832671fffe5f8851794861493b66a02a.jpegIMG_8210.thumb.jpeg.4de6f2d51c2134607ebb39d446dd22db.jpegIMG_8213.thumb.jpeg.ca7d36b42b25993e272fb5b84019a2b6.jpegIMG_8212.jpeg.5a4ee2a29ce637bd6524950c3bafeb1e.jpeg

The Golden Chippy was London’s best restaurant in 2016. Well I never knew….. 😂 

Just found the corner from the hotel I stay in when in London and it is a great chippy. Huge portions, don't remember noticing the sign.

38 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Just found the corner from the hotel I stay in when in London and it is a great chippy. Huge portions, don't remember noticing the sign.

Salt n sauce or salt n vinegar?

That’s the P&B question?

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Salt n sauce or salt n vinegar?

That’s the P&B question?

I'm a vinegar man, and so is the shop. He must be worth a fortune, he owns the Golden off licence next door as well.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm a vinegar man, and so is the shop. He must be worth a fortune, he owns the Golden off licence next door as well.

I think he’s just trolling the local council. Seems like a plaice 😂 I need to visit. 

IMG_8249.jpeg.6dfeacc81d7008f7508c0632c921b7e7.jpeg

Multiple Martin Kemp posters across our town have been targeted by yobs attaching “googly eyes” which is causing fury to locals.  Lytham lookalike to Taylor Swift - Serena, who is an avid music lover and huge Martin Kemp fan said “This really isn’t fair or funny. Martin Kemp is a huge heartthrob which everyone woman wants to see and every man wants to be, this is the act of a jealous man.”.   Seething Serena added “I will be front row for Martin Kemp when he comes to The Lowther Pavilion Theatre & Gardens on the 1st of November.”

56 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Seething Serena added “I will be front row for Martin Kemp when he comes to The Lowther Pavilion Theatre & Gardens on the 1st of November.”

I have no idea why but this line just tickled me. 

I imagine this plug being given through seething, gritted teeth.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

I have no idea why but this line just tickled me. 

I imagine this plug being given through seething, gritted teeth.

To Cut a Long Story Short Is it True she's going to see Martin Kemp?

12 hours ago, Molotov said:

Multiple Martin Kemp posters across our town have been targeted by yobs attaching “googly eyes” which is causing fury to locals.  Lytham lookalike to Taylor Swift - Serena, who is an avid music lover and huge Martin Kemp fan said “This really isn’t fair or funny. Martin Kemp is a huge heartthrob which everyone woman wants to see and every man wants to be, this is the act of a jealous man.”.   Seething Serena added “I will be front row for Martin Kemp when he comes to The Lowther Pavilion Theatre & Gardens on the 1st of November.”

Hope Martin keeps an eye out for her.