The Compo Faces Thread

20 hours ago, Molotov said:

IMG_8249.jpeg.6dfeacc81d7008f7508c0632c921b7e7.jpeg

Multiple Martin Kemp posters across our town have been targeted by yobs attaching “googly eyes” which is causing fury to locals.  Lytham lookalike to Taylor Swift - Serena, who is an avid music lover and huge Martin Kemp fan said “This really isn’t fair or funny. Martin Kemp is a huge heartthrob which everyone woman wants to see and every man wants to be, this is the act of a jealous man.”.   Seething Serena added “I will be front row for Martin Kemp when he comes to The Lowther Pavilion Theatre & Gardens on the 1st of November.”

I set up his dj equipment for his set at Belladrum last year. His decks weren't plugged in, he was playing a recording😂

24 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I set up his dj equipment for his set at Belladrum last year. His decks weren't plugged in, he was playing a recording😂

True?

27 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I was in a cocktail bar at the weekend which had a "DJ" playing.

It was pretty obvious that he was just running his setlist through the laptop as he spent about 10 minutes talking to his mate at one point, despite having a pair of decks in front of him.

2 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

48F61F04-D618-42AE-A82F-73E016968A36.thumb.jpeg.ddf97fe182cbe1d74ce332e2875e3c15.jpeg

Few belters in here - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/12304412/shock-moment-postman-relieves-himself-dundee/

What a fucking grass btw.

Seen that last night and can’t understand it, complain to the Royal Mail aye, or even have a quiet word with the postie. Don’t run off to the papers and especially the Sun.

Made sure he got the “Senior Analyst” in his wee article too

p***k

8 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Seen that last night and can’t understand it, complain to the Royal Mail aye, or even have a quiet word with the postie. Don’t run off to the papers and especially the Sun.

p***k

I'm not saying the postie was right but it's not like he took a pish in full view and the garden was hardly picturesque in the first place. 

51 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

p***k

To be fair if I was doing that job I would be pishing in gardens too at my age.

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

To be fair if I was doing that job I would be pishing in gardens too at my age.

That might become a significant issue, as the state retirement age increases.

The older "gentlemen of a certain age" become, the fewer jobs they'll be able to do unless there's a lavvy every couple of hundred yards.

Bus driver? Posties? Delivery drivers? Forestry/farm workers? I think the list could be huge.

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

That might become a significant issue, as the state retirement age increases.

The older "gentlemen of a certain age" become, the fewer jobs they'll be able to do unless there's a lavvy every couple of hundred yards.

Bus driver? Posties? Delivery drivers? Forestry/farm workers? I think the list could be huge.

Shouldn't be much of a problem for forestry or farm workers - plenty of places to pish.  Having a shite may be a little more problematic.  Where I am the bus drivers just pull over and pee at the side of the road.  As a kind of aside just outside my place there is a large sign advising folk peeing in public is an offence - it's a popular place for folk to stand behind and take a pish.

The laws around pishing in public in this country? 

“47/003 - Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982, Section 47 Urinating/Defecating

Definition

Any person who urinates or defecates in such circumstances as to cause, or to be likely to cause, annoyance to any other person shall be guilty of an offence.“

Why the fcuk do police horses get away with shiting everywhere? The riders should be forced to pick it up. 

I envy the life my dog has.

He can pish and shit wherever and get me to pick up after him. 

29 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I envy the life my dog has.

He can pish and shit wherever and get me to pick up after him

Plus he can lick his balls in public and nobody complains.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Plus he can lick his balls in public and nobody complains.

Well he would but my wife had them lopped off.
No way could I take him to the vets for that surgery. 

IMG_8275.jpeg.c16392690f0d748fa247a6fad002b138.jpeg

“A group of residents are involved in a row with a Worthing primary school after instances of heavy flooding, which they say is destroying their gardens.”

IMG_8276.jpeg.c527b1fa7655489689251486592558cf.jpeg

The video in this article is utterly hilarious.

https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/news/people/worthing-estate-residents-in-row-with-primary-school-over-flooding-swimming-in-water-4559802

I very nearly pissed myself.

It is quite apt given the current debate over Artificial grass vs natural grass. 😭 

58 minutes ago, Molotov said:

IMG_8273.jpeg.38e16968d6080b3a1a1dd9396df6bad1.jpeg

The mother of a young boy who passed both the Kent and Medway tests with flying colours says she’d rather home-school him than send him to “the worst school in England”.

This one even has a video included. 

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/sittingbourne/news/i-passed-the-kent-test-and-was-given-worst-school-in-englan-303618

Do they still do the 11 plus in England?

6 hours ago, Molotov said:

IMG_8275.jpeg.c16392690f0d748fa247a6fad002b138.jpeg

“A group of residents are involved in a row with a Worthing primary school after instances of heavy flooding, which they say is destroying their gardens.”

IMG_8276.jpeg.c527b1fa7655489689251486592558cf.jpeg

The video in this article is utterly hilarious.

https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/news/people/worthing-estate-residents-in-row-with-primary-school-over-flooding-swimming-in-water-4559802

I very nearly pissed myself.

It is quite apt given the current debate over Artificial grass vs natural grass. 😭 

Willie Nelson has put the beef on.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

The mother of a young boy who passed both the Kent and Medway tests with flying colours says she’d rather home-school him than send him to “the worst school in England”.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/sittingbourne/news/i-passed-the-kent-test-and-was-given-worst-school-in-englan-303618

Kemsley mum threatens to home-school son following ‘unfair’ Oasis Academy secondary school placement

I guess he’ll just have to Roll With It.

7 hours ago, Molotov said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWbn16QlZn4SC2MNa3ZS9