The Compo Faces Thread

“Sheffield KFC refused to give my army veteran father two original recipe chicken breasts and I've had enough"

The family has reportedly faced issues at KFC Drakehouse in Sheffield and at another KFC venue in Rotherham.

KFC is coming under fire for rejecting an army veterans request for only chicken breast on his original recipe chicken order.”

IMG_8638.thumb.jpeg.561ed598cbe3371ea40a6d2e41a03119.jpeg

Matthew even ventured to KFC restaurants in Rotherham in attempts to secure the treat, but was met with similar issues.

"I'm wondering what the problem is with chicken breast in South Yorkshire," he said. "It seemed really mean that an 83-year-old man who served his country can't get a bit of chicken breast. He doesn't understand what's wrong with Sheffield."

What a pair of tits!

Why not just go and buy some fcuking fresh chicken breast and make it yourself. 

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

“Sheffield KFC refused to give my army veteran father two original recipe chicken breasts and I've had enough"

The family has reportedly faced issues at KFC Drakehouse in Sheffield and at another KFC venue in Rotherham.

KFC is coming under fire for rejecting an army veterans request for only chicken breast on his original recipe chicken order.”

Matthew even ventured to KFC restaurants in Rotherham in attempts to secure the treat, but was met with similar issues.

"I'm wondering what the problem is with chicken breast in South Yorkshire," he said. "It seemed really mean that an 83-year-old man who served his country can't get a bit of chicken breast. He doesn't understand what's wrong with Sheffield."

What a pair of tits!

Just get a boneless banquet ya moaning auld cock

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

What a pair of tits!

What relevance is his army veteran status,is there a special menu just for them?

8 hours ago, highlandmac said:

What relevance is his army veteran status,is there a special menu just for them?

He's 83 so born in 1940 or 41. If he did National Service that would have been in the late 50s. 

He might have seen the tail end of the Malayan emergency although unlikely. Possibly served in Cyprus where there was some action but is more likely to have guarded West Germany from the Soviet menace by peeling spuds in the cookhouse throughout his army career, see also Captain Tom's Second World War service training motorcyclists well away from the Japanese. 

My old man was technically an Armed Forces veteran but he never made much of it seeing as he served his National Service in the RAF and farted about mostly from what he told us. He only joined, for example, the Royal British Legion in his 60s to get a cheap pint rather than any sense of being a veteran. 

On 30/03/2024 at 10:01, Molotov said:

What a pair of tits!

Only an army veteran could show KFC how to make gravy under gunfire.

Corrie Canuck: Coronation Street Update from 10 Years Ago

Edited by Zen Archer (Raconteur)

On 29/03/2024 at 00:20, tamthebam said:

Get aff the sofa ya lazy boot and get some sand put down. 

F*cks sake, the old generation never moaned, they just got on with things, garden wise. 

I always see this but it's actually the exact opposite, the old generation are the biggest greeting faced wet wipes about.

24 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I always see this but it's actually the exact opposite, the old generation are the biggest greeting faced wet wipes about.

Auld dear got on the bus the other day with one of those shopping walker zimmer things.

It was busy and a guy offered to move out the disabled space for her which was fair enough. He asked if she wanted a hand parking the zimmer and she went batshit "theres covid all over this bus, dont touch it" and then proceeded to rip a page off a Metro, wipe the flip down seat and then sat on the page.................all the time unmasked !

Wen she got off - 2 stops later - she then thanked the driver for dropping the suspension for her "and you should be teaching all the other drivers that this is the right way to do it son".

My son was pissing himself, and he wasnt the only one.

Family ‘ruined’ after builder pocketed £62,000 and left their home in tatters

SEI_196653905-b494.jpg?quality=90&strip=

A contractor is accused of skipping off with tens of thousands of pounds for unfinished work at a family’s house. elb.the-ozone-project.com

Danielle and Andrew Duffy, who live in a three-bedroom property in Rochdale with their three children, say the ordeal has ‘absolutely destroyed us both financially and mentally.’

SEI_196653976-416f.jpg?quality=90&strip=

They had agreed to pay £71,000 for a double-storey extension to the building, handing over roughly £62,000 of the money to Nuera Construction Ltd only to receive an email not long after saying the firm had gone into administration. 

SEI_196653888-0194.jpg?quality=90&strip=

The family are currently living with Andrew’s parents, squashed into a three bed house where one of the children is on a mattress on the floor

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Family ‘ruined’ after builder pocketed £62,000 and left their home in tatters

SEI_196653905-b494.jpg?quality=90&strip=

A contractor is accused of skipping off with tens of thousands of pounds for unfinished work at a family’s house. elb.the-ozone-project.com

Danielle and Andrew Duffy, who live in a three-bedroom property in Rochdale with their three children, say the ordeal has ‘absolutely destroyed us both financially and mentally.’

SEI_196653976-416f.jpg?quality=90&strip=

They had agreed to pay £71,000 for a double-storey extension to the building, handing over roughly £62,000 of the money to Nuera Construction Ltd only to receive an email not long after saying the firm had gone into administration. 

SEI_196653888-0194.jpg?quality=90&strip=

The family are currently living with Andrew’s parents, squashed into a three bed house where one of the children is on a mattress on the floor

TBH, thats a fucking sickener.

I went to school with someone and he was director of several small building companies which went phut and magically reappeared under another name over a decade or so in the 90s.

The first time we had some sympathy for him - cashflow strangling the business etc, the next time we began to think that he was maybe not the best of businessmen...............by the time it happened the 3rd or 4th time any respect I had for him had evaporated.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

100% this. You just need to look at the vast majority of photos on this thread to see the evidence. 

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

TBH, thats a fucking sickener.

I went to school with someone and he was director of several small building companies which went phut and magically reappeared under another name over a decade or so in the 90s.

The first time we had some sympathy for him - cashflow strangling the business etc, the next time we began to think that he was maybe not the best of businessmen...............by the time it happened the 3rd or 4th time any respect I had for him had evaporated.

I generally come on here to laugh at some of the stupid stuff folk try to complain about ( that Liam Gallagher wannabe and his gas bill being a prime example) but this us pretty shit for these guys. 

not su re what the answer is though

1 minute ago, HK Hibee said:

I generally come on here to laugh at some of the stupid stuff folk try to complain about ( that Liam Gallagher wannabe and his gas bill being a prime example) but this us pretty shit for these guys. 

not su re what the answer is though

Agree. Most cases on here are funny.

But this house extension news story just sums up that there are people out there who are fcuked over by corrupt cnuts. 

It’s easy to say after the event never hand over money until the job is complete.

However often you need to agree to pay for materials and pay for labour throughout the process as it can work both ways where a building contractor gets shafted by unscrupulous people who expect something for nothing. 

Sad story.