Aberdeen v St Mirren

6 hours ago, weebud said:

I guess as they're not into the bigotry/sectarianism/politics rubbish then conspiracy and paranoia are the only Scottish "big club" traits they can hang their hat on 🤷‍♂️

Dearie me.

5 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Vinny’s just indulging in some self copioum because of the great Jambo collapse this season which had handed us the initiative 

Us battle hardened Dandies have decades of f**k ups, bottle job, foot shooting to look back on which justifies every ounce of cynicism and trepidation 

That's so true, but we've never been in administration or relegated. 

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

If we really struggle with all the strikers out and other injuries, and lose, it won’t be tonight that does us in for that sniff of Europe. I know all defeats ultimately conspire to ‘do you in’, but it’ll be that feckin’ Killie one before the split that stands out as being the kick in the stones. Anyway, 0-3, Main hat-trick before limping off to be replaced by Paisley Panda.

Not for me, Killie played us off the park all ends up that day. It didn't feel like an opportunity missed at all because we were so poor.

The Hearts and St. Johnstone games, losing 95th minute equalisers to 10 men are the ones that have done it for me. I was also pissed off at us not showing up for the first 30 mins at Easter Road before getting our act together and leaving ourselves too big a mountain to climb in what was otherwise a very even match.

Either way, let's see. If you'd offered me at the start of the season a shot at Europe still being realistic (albeit outwith our hands) with two games to go, I'd have broke your fingers for it.

Had a couple of pints in the. Siberia Bar on their “beer garden” terrace in the sun. Nice

My daughter insists on a pub crawl and we end up in the Archibald Simpson which is (almost) as bad as The Last Post in Paisley FFS 

The number of very fat Aberdeen fans is incredible 

48 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Had a couple of pints in the. Siberia Bar on their “beer garden” terrace in the sun. Nice

My daughter insists on a pub crawl and we end up in the Archibald Simpson which is (almost) as bad as The Last Post in Paisley FFS 

The number of very fat Aberdeen fans is incredible 

Poor choice from St. Mirren.

Hopefully not the last tonight.

14 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Stunned to see Main making the line up. STUNNED.

Just got to hope it was all mind games and not “Yeah we know you’re struggling Curtis but give it a go anyway”.  

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Not for me, Killie played us off the park all ends up that day. It didn't feel like an opportunity missed at all because we were so poor.

The Hearts and St. Johnstone games, losing 95th minute equalisers to 10 men are the ones that have done it for me. I was also pissed off at us not showing up for the first 30 mins at Easter Road before getting our act together and leaving ourselves too big a mountain to climb in what was otherwise a very even match.

Either way, let's see. If you'd offered me at the start of the season a shot at Europe still being realistic (albeit outwith our hands) with two games to go, I'd have broke your fingers for it.

All the games mentioned combine to create an aching sensation like you’ve just been booted in the Kibbles. That Killie game stands out for me because it was all there in front of us. We were great at home, they hadn’t won away all season FFS. Weather great, pitch magnificent, sell-out crowd, atmosphere electric, kids packing out the South stand…

Flop. Baws booted. Flat as a pancake that is flatter than an Arsenal title challenge. IMHO, he added.