Steve Clarke - in/out/general discussion

If he decides to stay on he needs to freshen up the group, we need pace in that team if we want to play at that level.  

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If he decides to stay on he needs to freshen up the group, we need pace in that team if we want to play at that level.  

Don't even kid on that he'll stay! He has fucking embarrassed us and even the players are having to bite their lip not to say we didn't go for it. Especially the Swiss game when the stupid c**t punches the air at a draw. He is a fucking loser

Yeah that will do it for me. Sick of these repeated shitebag performances in big games and tonight was the worst of the lot.

Time to give someone else a chance. Can’t see how they do any worse than that.

Clarke out.

1 minute ago, tytusgroan said:

If it's Moyes next that will be just as bad.

Unlike Clarke, he at least has had some success at a decent level with more than one club. 

The one thing we can do in international football is appoint an international coach. There isn't a Scottish birth certificate or Scottish granny needed to manage the team.

We should be getting the chequebook out and looking to entice a proper coach to take the job.

And, I know, Berti Vogts. I keep hearing about him every time a foreign manager is mentioned. That was 22 years ago. 

2 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

What a heap of shite.

Celtic were going to sign an ex Rangers defender from Aberdeen for over £2m to sit on the bench? Rangers were never going to make an offer for an Aberdeen player under contract.

I've already said I don't think he's good enough for Scotland, but neither is Ralston. 

f**k, if he's only as good as his last appearance then most of them should have been dropped after Germany.

Celtic pay £2m plus for players to sit on their bench all the time.   

He would have been dropped, if it wasn't shite like McRorie as the alternative.   Would McRorie done any better today?  I would hardly think so.   I would be surprised if any get called up again.  Should have called up Chris Cadden. ;) 

2 minutes ago, David1979 said:

The one thing we can do in international football is appoint an international coach. There isn't a Scottish birth certificate or Scottish granny needed to manage the team.

We should be getting the chequebook out and looking to entice a proper coach to take the job.

And, I know, Berti Vogts. I keep hearing about him every time a foreign manager is mentioned. That was 22 years ago. 

Get the Georgia manager in.  Or the Romanian dude.  

2 minutes ago, David1979 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952feuqtg7p0d505wgdaj

3 minutes ago, David1979 said:

Berti Vogts gets brought up as a defence against a foreign manager, as if he's the only one around.