Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

18 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Great to see we’re bringing about 2k up on Sunday. 

Looking at the number of seats available on the County ticketing site, you might be in the majority.

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I didn't know they had other bundles. That'd be a great thing to do. Let Sky have their OF love in. Put another game on BBC

The new deal gives Sky the exclusive rights for 60 games. There are then two more packages of 10 games each which Sky has first refusal on, but if they don't take them up then they can be sold to other bidders.

Usually head to The Mallard for pre-match pints (since the The Viking shut, RIP) but reckon that will be more mobbed than usual and will be a struggle to get a beer. What’s the alternatives?

2 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

I haven't been up to the championship for years (2009 I think, was definitely pre the stand behind the goal). There was a car park behind the main stand and I'm sure another behind the away end

FTFY 😇

21 minutes ago, Reid said:

Usually head to The Mallard for pre-match pints (since the The Viking shut, RIP) but reckon that will be more mobbed than usual and will be a struggle to get a beer. What’s the alternatives?

Tariq's pool hall

6 hours ago, Reid said:

The national is pretty good these days also known as “the stag” , the Caledonian is also decent but a bit further away from the ground

11 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Great to see we’re bringing about 2k up on Sunday. 

Have we nearly sold out? I was panicking we wouldn't get tickets as I went to Firhill on Thursday afternoon. I expected a queue but walked in, got them and left. Huge relief. At the point I was told there were around 400 left of a just over 2,000 allocation. Great effort given the distance.

Can't help but feel the club are being held to ransom by bus companies, at £30 a head seems a little steep. Supply, demand, short notice I guess. 

13 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

I wouldn't recommend parking at the ground. I don't know what the deal is with permits there at matchdays, but there are roadworks at the junction just over the bridge. I can imagine it being a terrible bottleneck on Sunday.

Dingwall has free parking throughout the town. Tesco is as good as any.

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news-items/safety-message-ross-county-v-partick-thistle

No parking available at the ground. 

13 hours ago, Forfinn said:

Looking at the number of seats available on the County ticketing site, you might be in the majority.

Given a) season tickets don't apply, b) the game is on a Sunday, c) the result in Thursday, d) the a(nti)pathy re the club in general and MM in particular, there's a very real risk that home crowd will be less than away. 

I just want it to be over, Malky gone, and press the restart button, I'd rather a Malky-less Championship than starting next season with him still in charge in top league. 

Very worst case is the drop + him still here. 

Absolute worst worst case is Caley also win the cup, same weekend we are relegated, and MM stays. Nightmare territory. 

14 minutes ago, 9queens said:

I would recommend the British Legion in Dingwall. Stopped there after a hillwalking trip. Guys so drunk you literally couldn't understand one word. Hilarious trying to chat to them.

That’s just the accent here mate.

Just woke up and already feeling nervous. 

whatever happens today, I love this team - from manager down. It probably helps that the way we play has lots of similarity with the 2012-13 team - attacking fullbacks, two midfield anchors, a relatively flexible front four. We’re good to watch - and hopefully play our way to promotion later today. 

mon the Jags. 

3 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

Just woke up and already feeling nervous. 

whatever happens today, I love this team - from manager down. It probably helps that the way we play has lots of similarity with the 2012-13 team - attacking fullbacks, two midfield anchors, a relatively flexible front four. We’re good to watch - and hopefully play our way to promotion later today. 

mon the Jags. 

Extra underwear on hand for me today!