Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

53 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

The Falkirk vs Killie playoff is also playing in my brain, fair enough that was only a one goal lead but a quick home goal and it's game on. 

Falkirk are shite mate don’t let them or their numerous failures get you worries.

County presumably confident of a sell-out given they decided to announce just before 12pm that ticket sales would stop at 2pm, 2 1/2 hours before kick-off. Huge, if true.

image.thumb.png.3986d5e8c92ed8a2c0a15a1373e0f8b6.png

1 minute ago, Forfinn said:

County presumably confident of a sell-out given they decided to announce just before 12pm that ticket sales would stop at 2pm, 2 1/2 hours before kick-off. Huge, if true.

image.thumb.png.3986d5e8c92ed8a2c0a15a1373e0f8b6.png

“Walk-ups”.  The club really doesn’t give a shit about anyone who isn’t a season ticket holder.  

I really hope iacovitti is fit to play , could be massive for us if he is as he’s easily our best cb , hoping we get a surprise and maybe some of the other injured players return but that’s maybe wishful thinking , probably got to go for the jugular and start 4/3/3 with Samuel white and Murray up top 

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

“Walk-ups”.  The club really doesn’t give a shit about anyone who isn’t a season ticket holder.  

Ironically, with season tickets not being valid today, there might be some trying to become walk-ups when they find out that's not the case on arrival.

Are we trying to guard against a mass-infiltration of ticketless Partick fans? It's the only logical conclusion I can come up with, because it's surely not a sell-out, and you'd want to get as many County fans in as possible.

There’ll be at least 50 70+ year olds who have absolutely no idea that theres no “walk ups” after 2pm today that will be done out of a ticket because they don’t have social media. 
Another weird, weird operational decision.

Let’s get this done Jags.Nothing fancy at the back please,just good old fashioned ,blood and snotters blootering of the ball up the park to clear our lines and “Cry havoc,and let slip the dogs of war” in counter attack .

16 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

I pray to anyone that will listen that today is the last time we have to witness Mackay’s “football”. 

I do too. I suspect it’ll be more of the same with Don Cowie next season, but at least Don Cowie is not Malky Mackay. 

3 hours ago, dezz said:

Looking forward to watching this. Hadn’t seen much of Thistle before the playoffs but been so impressed with them. Would be a good addition to the top flight and it’s a class away day! Nothing against County (other than their arsehole manager) but I reckon Partick will get a goal today and that’ll be that. 

What station is it on?

Otherwise I'll be reduced to the wireless again.