Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

14 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Aged well

Indeed. Well done County, Thistle Hibsing it is far funnier than County going down would ever have been

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Go shag your sheep.

We've all been there with results like that where you want to lash out. The best thing to do is make a few posts about the game then log off for a while.

That’s probably as painful as football gets. Three goal cushion with less than 20 mins to go. Chants of “The jags are going up!” ringing around the ground and then total collapse. When the second went in so quickly after the first, I feared the worst for the away fans. It seemed utterly inevitable. No offence to County but I was hoping Thistle would come up. Bit of variety and I fancied a trip to Firhill next season. The Championship would have been a bit tougher for United as well next season if County followed them down.

A total sore one and they’ll do well for that hangover not to drag into the new season.

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Well, maybe you should go shag your sheep also then, Highlandmagar. Because you couldn't see driving home the other night, because you don't even wear your glasses on TV in case you get slagged off, so you just stick to the Championship and I'll do the game. 

My! My! Your sheep turn you down tonight?