Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Just now, Trogdor said:

I did enjoy the schadenfreude after Graham was giving it that in the papers. How bitter do you have to be. Your club has a chance of promotion and you want to settle old scores. 

Believe me, I'd agree.  That was a stupid thing had we gone up, let alone how it looks now we're staying there.  But then Graham does seem like that kind of guy.

Incredibly similar to last years' Dutch promotion playoff. ADO up 4-1 on aggregate after 77 minutes of the second leg (at home!). They lost on sudden death penalties in the end.

One thing to console you Partick fans, they then had an incredible season this year...... actually they didn't, the stench stuck and they finished twelth and had one of their three worst seasons ever. Good luck folks.

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I did enjoy the schadenfreude after Graham was giving it that in the papers. How bitter do you have to be. Your club has a chance of promotion and you want to settle old scores. 

It’s part of the reason they are such an insufferable club. All the whining and threatening of legal action over their relegation was embarrassing. Had no real feelings for them but that whole debacle means that today is very funny. 

11 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Not sure what Doolan should have done? Harsh to criticise him IMO. Play-offs games can be hard to control and tbh they should have won it right at the end of Extra time. We’d all be applauding him then. Thistle have been absolutely brilliant. In good hands next season.

They should have won it in the first leg. They should have won by at least 4 at Firhill

7 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Maybe worried about the Partick fans on the touchline trying to get into the stand behind the goal.

Really only yourself to blame for that.

Is that not kind of what the police are there for though, to anticipate stuff like that and make sure it doesn't happen, rather than hand a massive advantage just because they can't be arsed?  

But I'm beginning to sound all "aye, but".  We didn't lose because the penalties were at the wrong end.  We'd likely have lost anyway.