Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Time to delete the thread now @jagfox.

Seriously though, that pelanty shootout was our playoff in microcosm; failing to score from plenty of chances was our undoing. The penalty they got was an absolute nonsense, so I'm still a bit fizzing about it, but we blazed over from under the bar TWICE. 

Would rather have just got pumped in the first game instead of this. Utter shite.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagar said:

Interesting next season. Half a squad, no money. Should be fun.

As a neutral I'd have to say given how Dundee United are right now and it might take a while for them to settle into next season, I'd say partick could actually win the league based on how good you were til the 70th minute under doolan.

Just now, ScottishLoon said:

As a neutral I'd have to say given how Dundee United are right now and it might take a while for them to settle into next season, I'd say partick could actually win the league based on how good you were til the 70th minute under doolan.

Won't have half that squad. I think we only have 7 signed up.

12 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Disappointed with this. Was looking forward to an away day in Glasgow next season and a much bigger away support coming to Paisley 

Agree here.

Actually, no I don't...

21 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Screenshot_20230604-190756_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dfd61ba2733fa6d9482b7f3cf23fd300.jpg

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

The best televised game in Scottish football since...? Drink it in as we'll be getting the usual pish from Sky come August.

The Dundee/Queens Park title decider was pretty good on the BBC.  And if we're talking about two teams of absolute diddies using their combined diddy-ness to serve up something good, the Rangers/Celtic youth cup game was absolutely tremendous entertainment.  In an ideal world, BBC get allowed to show more games, have really enjoyed their Championship offerings this season.  And at least we'll be involved again.  Silver linings and all that.  

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s part of the reason they are such an insufferable club. All the whining and threatening of legal action over their relegation was embarrassing. Had no real feelings for them but that whole debacle means that today is very funny. 

And yet we utterly ragdolled you lot. Lol