Congratulations cumnock

10 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Thing is, how many pubs will still be open when the fans get back and get a chance to celebrate.
Suppose it doesn’t matter when you consider the amount of house parties going into Saturday afternoon.

well done the Nock.

The pubs should have been able to apply for a one off 2am or 3am license for something like this. I think cumnock are having an open day thing at Townhead today so plenty of scope for celebrating there. 

I have to give them begrudging credit for winning the cup. They beat decent opposition to get there, bummer for RGG but they did brilliantly to get to the final.

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Use will be hoping hold onto a few of the gloryhunters who only came out for final.  Nock on the up ur talbot pals wont like that 

Mon the papers

When they have won the cup for the thirteenth time then we will start to worry. Was in at Farmfoods today in sunny Cumnock and I'm glad to announce the Rangers strips were back in abundance.  Party is over!

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Use will be hoping hold onto a few of the gloryhunters who only came out for final.  Nock on the up ur talbot pals wont like that 

Mon the papers

When Clydebank actually win anything of note then your opinion gets a slight bit of credence