Hibernian European Tour 2023/24

Lyle Lanley

20 minutes ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

5:45 is a shite kickoff time. I don’t even live that far from Easter Road and I’m going to have to leave the house about half 3 to get there, and my tea will be a pie at the game. Cheers UEFA. 

A few decent bakeries around ER. Would get a pie from one of those rather than paying 2-3 times the cost for a rat in pastry inside the ground.

58 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

A fair chunk of people do work in offices and no every 9-5 job is an office job. It's a joke of a KO time.

Have to get used to it for all the 1805 kick offs when we smash Villa and go in the groups mate. 

Got to say that they were both good results last night. Not that often that Scottish teams beat higher ranked opposition so to get the double is excellent.

OK, the next games might be a bit too much but who knows?

And I am now shitting it, that we will be the team to let the country down because we have the 'easier' tie. Would be too much to ask or all 3 of us in the group stages but from a purely club angle, it would be better for us if you both were involved in midweek games as well as us. 😃

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

Got to say that they were both good results last night. Not that often that Scottish teams beat higher ranked opposition so to get the double is excellent.

OK, the next games might be a bit too much but who knows?

And I am now shitting it, that we will be the team to let the country down because we have the 'easier' tie. Would be too much to ask or all 3 of us in the group stages but from a purely club angle, it would be better for us if you both were involved in midweek games as well as us. 😃

Doesnt matter if you "let the side down" as you drop into the Conf League group stages anyway (although I know what you mean).

Have to say, I am not sure if our clubs have improved (our fucking defence hasnt......) or are we simply performing broadly as we should?

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Have to say, I am not sure if our clubs have improved (our fucking defence hasnt......) or are we simply performing broadly as we should?

Yeah I'd say that it's more a case of all our teams (except our first leg against Inter) for once not looking like they're still in pre-season, big flaws in all these teams but they have looked more like teams properly into their season