Hibernian European Tour 2023/24

Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

That is a stick-on red, surely we can agree on that?

Not for me.

It was obviously a very late challenge, but dont think theres any real force or lunge there to warrant a red.

Yellow card correct decision in my opinion.

4 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

I've not watched it back but I thought the second Levitt tackle in that big stramash that ended with Boyle and the yellow cards looked a bit studs-up-over-the-top as well tbf. 

It was a bad one but I reckon Newell knew what he was doing by booting the ball at the man freak to take attention away from it which worked.

Bag of tins and in the lake. Just mind the factor 50. Small chance it might be a bit cloudy tomorrow, not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. It’ll still be far too fucking hot.

ETA: Bag if tins and head to Ufschötti, to be more specific about getting in the lake.

Edited by Ross.

12 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Struggling to feel anything other than doom to be honest, after that display at the weekend.

Fancy us to go through tonight. 

Spoiler

Will likely regret posting this later later. DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png

Should be a decent game tonight. A bit overcast but still roasting. Luzern in Europe have a habit of Luzerning it, which is roughly the Swiss equivalent of Hibsing it, so f**k knows how it will go, but I expect it to be largely similar to the first leg in terms of the pattern of play. Hibs in a great position but I think the first goal wins the tie here.