Dundee United 23/24

11 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Welcome back to the Terrors (do you still get called that?). 
I like Dundee (the city). 
I used to go to United games in the late 80s as a kid so always had a soft spot for them. 
And we no longer have to put up with that fucking awful “Thank You” shtick at the end of every post. 

Looking forward to next season already. 

If you think there will be no Dundee fans on this thread, you are in for one hell of a rude awakening 

Arbroath away first please. Not many new grounds for us this time though I’ve never been to Airdrie or wherever it is Queens Park are from these days. Raith and Dunfermline are always good. We’ll be favourites but that’s never a particularly good fit for us, expect it to be as tight as last year.

I'm intrigued, as a relative newbie to this forum, to see if the United fans are reasonable and sociable as opposed to the Defcon 2 levels of shite their neighbours would spout each week/day/every two minutes. Their only saving grace is they're not Morton.

I've always considered United as the big club in Dundee. Please don't let me down.

P.S. Naw, QP fans on here don't know what's happening regarding Lesser Hampden, any of the Hampdens, new management team, new players, new strips, prices, sponsors, pie vendors etc, etc. 

The good thing for United fans to look forward to is your Derry Brers firmly put the QueensPark mouthpieces back in their box and they won't be getting ideas above their station now unless another load of money is chucked at it.

The bad is there's a couple really poor Airdrie supporters coming up. 

You're welcome though.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I'm intrigued, as a relative newbie to this forum, to see if the United fans are reasonable and sociable as opposed to the Defcon 2 levels of shite their neighbours would spout each week/day/every two minutes. Their only saving grace is they're not Morton.

I've always considered United as the big club in Dundee. Please don't let me down.

P.S. Naw, QP fans on here don't know what's happening regarding Lesser Hampden, any of the Hampdens, new management team, new players, new strips, prices, sponsors, pie vendors etc, etc. 

Thank f**k I won't have to put up with your pish again this season..

Horrific poster 

21 hours ago, North British 2 said:

Well least you'll be better craic than your city neighbours who did have a lot of  killie type arrogance .

13 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Welcome back to the Terrors (do you still get called that?). 
I like Dundee (the city). 
I used to go to United games in the late 80s as a kid so always had a soft spot for them. 
And we no longer have to put up with that fucking awful “Thank You” shtick at the end of every post. 

Looking forward to next season already. 

12 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Welcome back chaps...have a soft spot for United.

54 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I see it's the utter melts of posters who have a 'soft spot' for Ushited.

Speaks volumes.

Thank you.

55 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

How very rude, and ignorant.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

The good thing for United fans to look forward to is your Derry Brers firmly put the QueensPark mouthpieces back in their box and they won't be getting ideas above their station now unless another load of money is chucked at it.

The bad is there's a couple really poor Airdrie supporters coming up. 

You're welcome though.

Thank you.

Craig Wighton is also coming up. I understand he has some history with your neon neighbours. Finally has all his knee injury stuff sorted and was looking sensational by the end of the season.

4 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Shut yer puss diddy.

7 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

If you think there will be no Dundee fans on this thread, you are in for one hell of a rude awakening 

Of course the easiest way to stop derby rivals frequenting your thread is to be the better team.  Talking of which it’s been some considerable time since @Granny Danger @Twinkle and @Szamo's_Ammo have posted on the Dundee thread.  There was a small period of time they used to be regular visitors on the Dundee thread.  

9/14 posts on this page by Dees but aye sure. Still remember that match day when the Dundee post of a game they were losing had about 3 pages on it, and the United one had about 10 pages of frothing Dees cos we were winning. I know this is like a double DVD season for you all but maybe work on being less bitter about having to ask relatives via a seance what it's like to win something relevant.

Keep making predictions though about what Uniteds future is. The mediums who didn't see 2 admins coming and were convinced that 15, er 12, 10, maybe 8, is it 5 million was coming from De Stefano and that you are absolutely away to spend 100m+ on a new stadium etc as soon as you can scrape together the money to buy back Dens.

8 minutes ago, Alan_G said:

9/14 posts on this page by Dees but aye sure. Still remember that match day when the Dundee post of a game they were losing had about 3 pages on it, and the United one had about 10 pages of frothing Dees cos we were winning. I know this is like a double DVD season for you all but maybe work on being less bitter about having to ask relatives via a seance what it's like to win something relevant.

Keep making predictions though about what Uniteds future is. The mediums who didn't see 2 admins coming and were convinced that 15, er 12, 10, maybe 8, is it 5 million was coming from De Stefano and that you are absolutely away to spend 100m+ on a new stadium etc as soon as you can scrape together the money to buy back Dens.

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

13 minutes ago, Alan_G said:

Fuckin' hell, 3 pages in and we nearly have all the squares on 'Bitter DAB Bingo' from 1 post.

13 minutes ago, Alan_G said:

You don’t sound bitter at all.  Nope, not one bit.