Dundee United 23/24

I'd take Doidge. Not exactly an exciting signing, however, I reckon he would score 15-20 goals in the championship. 

Our problems are speed or lack of Not just running but getting the ball forward and creating chances. Scott Allan from Arbroath would be a decent shout imo 

1 hour ago, Junior_Arab said:

Craig Samson got u-21 caps. Jamie Langfield got a B cap and several call ups to full Scotland squads, thankfully without playing. 

Tbf both Samson and Langfield are miles better than that clown we had last season.

Not saying much, admittedly.

2 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

I'd take Doidge. Not exactly an exciting signing, however, I reckon he would score 15-20 goals in the championship. 

Our problems are speed or lack of Not just running but getting the ball forward and creating chances. Scott Allan from Arbroath would be a decent shout imo 

Scott Allan is a modern day Mark Fotheringham. Some who inexplicably manages to keep getting clubs despite being demonstrably rotten. 

Just now, Tap in 94 said:

Cheers for the reply. Since been told its 12:30 same as last week 

Making me doubt myself now! We were gonna go over because it was 3pm I'd been told as it was gonna run nicely after the youngest training. They've maybe pushed it back because of the weather though.

Honestly I'd prefer us to go into the season playing a traffic cone instead of Birighitti. 

He's utterly rubbish, howlers and the fake injury etc etc but some of the abuse he gets online makes me cringe. The sooner the situation is dealt with the better for all concerned.

We're obviously trying hard to get some poor suckers to take him off our hands to avoid a full blown pay off but he's entitled to dig in as he's got a good contract.

I forsee some obscure European team taking him off our hands with us paying a small percentage of his contract to help the speed of the deal.

Regardless, I'd be going for Lewis who's just been released by Aberdeen but it seems Goodwin was the one that brought in his replacement I think? He's 35 but surely to f**k he'd have a season left in the tank as our number 1?