Dundee United 23/24

1 hour ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

I'm already scunnered listening to Goodwin, the c**t hasn't got a clue.

Not guilty re the twitter btw. Dinna use it. 

Goodwin always says the ‘right things’, however, you’ll realise soon enough that all he actually utters are cliched, banal non-entities completely devoid of any substance.

You can see why he’d interview well.

7 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Goodwin always says the ‘right things’, however, you’ll realise soon enough that all he actually utters are cliched, banal non-entities completely devoid of any substance.

Aye I've already come to that realisation.

Classic management speak fluff. He speaks an affy lot of words without actually saying anything.

He'll be gone by Christmas at the latest. f**k knows what poor c**t will take over then.

4 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Aye I've already come to that realisation.

Classic management speak fluff. He speaks an affy lot of words without actually saying anything.

He'll be gone by Christmas at the latest. f**k knows what poor c**t will take over then.

5 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

Goodwin's not authentic or original. He's a poor mans imitation of a football manager. Probably a bit harsh on him but I get that feeling from him. At least with other managers it's more believable that they are bringing something unique to the table even if they're not in reality.

Edited by 2426255

14 hours ago, Steven W said:

Middleton - beginning to run out of patience with him. He has something and you get glimpses of it from time to time, but his contribution to the team needs upped severely.

Its interesting as thats exactly what he was like with us.

Enough there that you think he could just suddenly explode and be incredible, and you begin to blame him struggles on things like being played in a position that doesnt suit/poor team around him/tactics.

But ultimately hes just not good enough to do anything consistently. Thats now about 4 seasons where he seems to have effectively been a passenger in a side who gives you odd moments of quality. 

10 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

come home Nicky Clark 

Yes please.

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I thought he sold children Cadbury's?

He did, but that was amongst other jobs according to the Record.

When I went to play for Alloa when Jack Ross was manager, obviously I took a severe reduction in wages and I still had a lot of bills to pay and a wife and three children to look after. I had to go and get another form of income and so I went down a number of different channels.

I worked for a car leasing company for a few months which wasn’t for me, sitting in an office all day. I then went and worked in construction recruitment, which I quite enjoyed. It was a good laugh being out on the building sites with the tradesmen getting a bit of banter. I then worked at Cadburys which has been well documented. The last job I had was my own courier company, I got a contract out of one of the big delivering companies over at Eurocentral. I loved that, I have to say. That was my favourite out of all the ones I was involved with because it was quite intense, it was physically demanding and it fitted my lifestyle in terms of keeping fit.

Jim Goodwin

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/jim-goodwin-opens-up-love-23445133

22 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Alex Jakubiak in tangerine.

That's just what we need a striker that is prolific, or at least a good goal scoring record throughout his career.

....oh hang on...

Edited by Tannadeechee