Dundee United 23/24

7 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I see an issue with it but i don't know why you'd bother trying to smear him ten years later. 

People make mistakes and he paid the price for doing so. He's been involved with football since his release and has done very well for himself. Hopefully he learned alot from his errors in youth. He's now got family i believe and moving on with his life while losers like you with nothing better to do dig your nose into their lives.

Don't know who you thie people, especially aftnk you are to judger your political posts where you threatened violence on this very platform. Do everyone a holier than favour and preach yourt holier than hou act on a platform where people don't know you're an angry, bitter old fudpiece. 

images(15).jpeg.5b02496b86cfdbe454028ac63f544e85.jpeg

Thank you. 

Some post!  And that’s after you’ve edited it!  You seem very excited, maybe you should calm down.

Dec is still class and while he has lost a bit of pace since his injury last season, he hasn’t lost any ability. Sorry to see him leave but apparently he lives in Dundee and this moves works for him, hope he does well for you guys.

Can only echo what was said above. Has lost pace to a massively noticeable degree and to point where without naming him Robinson said after Morton game that he'd reassess players he was maybe showing a bit too much loyalty to and everyone knew Gallagher was who he meant.

Favourite part is that we're getting a fee for him though. I'd have expected us to just let him leave to get him off the wage bill given he's probably one of our top 3 or 4 earners and we need to free up budget for a couple of new faces.

So...cheers Utd, I guess?

57 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I see an issue with it but i don't know why you'd bother trying to smear him ten years later. 

People make mistakes and he paid the price for doing so. He's been involved with football since his release and has done very well for himself. Hopefully he learned alot from his errors in youth. He's now got family i believe and moving on with his life while losers like you with nothing better to do dig your nose into their lives.

Don't know who you thie people, especially aftnk you are to judger your political posts where you threatened violence on this very platform. Do everyone a holier than favour and preach yourt holier than hou act on a platform where people don't know you're an angry, bitter old fudpiece. 

images(15).jpeg.5b02496b86cfdbe454028ac63f544e85.jpeg

Thank you. 

Well said, he's a hypocritical fool, with a nasty streak. IMO.

We were ok, but Falkirk were probably more influential in us winning that game than we were.

Both commentators were salivating over Cudjoe, but I didn't see it. He's quick and skilful, but is severely lacking in any kind of end product.

I remain unconvinced in Docherty AND in the need for a defensive double-pivot - I' think we'd be far more effective with Sibbald paired with one from Glass/Meekison/Mochrie or with two of them in a trio.

Walton has been consistently decent, so there's that.

Gallagher will be a critical signing if we get him. I'd be pretty content with him and Holt as the starting duo.

Right-back? Grimshaw ain't it so we're stuck with Freeman. Unlike most, I'm happy enough with McMann at this level.

Moany bit

Nothing in that game has done anything to change my mind on Cudjoe that he is direct and full of beans BUT that his final ball and finish are dreadful.

Middleton was on for about 15 minutes and is rapidly establishing himself as this seasons hate figure for me.

Glass. What is he for?

Happy bit

Should have scored a few more. Some good build up play.

Forheringham has come on leaps and bounds since his initial appearance last year.

We have a keeper.

On the whole, definite improvement tonight, even if still not hugely impressive as yet. If I was to be critical of anything it's that we actually created quite a few good chances for a change, but we're still nowhere near ruthless enough in front of goals. Losing Fotheringham is a big disappointment as he's been a big plus in these opening games.

I thought that was Graham's best performance in a long while even if he was lucky to still be on the pitch by the end. 

Edited by captainkev

Pretty decent all round. Should've won comfortably .Good pressing for large parts of the match - I hope that's going to be the norm this season.

Cudjoe was much better and actually managed to find a teammate on most occasions instead of taking too many touches before losing it.

Feels weird having a keeper you don't expect to throw one in every time the ball comes near him.

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Cant believe people think that sort of stuff is acceptable. Fuckin tragic all over the pitch. And for Craigan to give Cudjoe motm🤣 

Cudjoe is the sort of player who might look impressive to someone who knows nothing about football.  He flatters to deceive and has no end product.

We need another option up front, Watt is nowhere near good enough.

Anyone know why Moult wasn’t in the squad tonight?

ETA really impressed by Walton.

Edited by Granny Danger