Dundee United 23/24

5 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

They are the gift that keeps on giving.

No trophy in 50 (fifty) years, no European qualification in 20 (twenty) years and I heard they haven't even won a top 6 match in 20 (twenty) years

Dundee are only in the top 6 simply due to the failings of Aberdeen and Hibs and no other reason.

Just now, CaspianChris said:

Dundee are only in the top 6 simply due to the failings of Aberdeen and Hibs and no other reason.

Also the fact that they're the only team that plays on water and not grass.

Unfair advantage imo.

17 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

They are the gift that keeps on giving.

No trophy in 50 (fifty) years, no European qualification in 20 (twenty) years and I heard they haven't even won a top 6 match in 20 (twenty) years

and yet here we are, Dundee FC the top team in the city.

Thank you.

Bookmarked a few of the above posts for when Tony Docherty gives Jim Goodwin a beatdown, on and off the pitch next season.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bookmarked a few of the above posts for when Tony Docherty gives Jim Goodwin a beatdown, on and off the pitch next season.

Also bookmarked

Edited by Twinkle

14 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not  convinced that we should be looking to emulate Dundee.  Scraped into the top six 6 by a baw hair in a season when two of the top five biggest clubs were awful, and then got absolutely scudded after the split. Massive squad, losing a fortune and most of their best players are loanees. No ta. 

The only thing you've mentioned that you'll be doing is losing a fortune, as always. Imagine getting hyped for that team and that manager :lol: and you're actually sticking with the core of it too. You'll be lucky not to head right back down next season!

But please, do get excited for Kevin Holt, Liam Grimshaw, Glenn Middleton and the other gaggle of diddies and believe they'll do anything but have you right back at the foot of the table

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The only thing you've mentioned that you'll be doing is losing a fortune, as always. Imagine getting hyped for that team and that manager :lol: and you're actually sticking with the core of it too. You'll be lucky not to head right back down next season!

But please, do get excited for Kevin Holt, Liam Grimshaw, Glenn Middleton and the other gaggle of diddies and believe they'll do anything but have you right back at the foot of the table

Spot on, Kevin Holt in central defence.😂

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

In the number of times a pitch can be unplayable in a season  maybe.

Even beating all local junior clubs in the most postponements in a season.

Thank you.

Show your workings. Are you basing this on current league standings or something else?

27 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

In the number of times a pitch can be unplayable in a season  maybe.

Even beating all local junior clubs in the most postponements in a season.

Is this all you've got, a pop at the pitch? Being rectified as we speak.

22 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Show your workings. Are you basing this on current league standings or something else?

League standings obviously, we finished 6th you finished 13th.

4 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Far be it for me to stick up for Dundee, but so what? They can't be held responsible for the failings of others.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Some great comedy on here, from a load of comedians. Goodwin taking you into the top six, no problem at all? The same Goodwin that got you relegated and couldn't beat Darvel.

Fucking hilarious.

Thank you.

You also said he would shite it against Raith and when that didn't happen you said he would bottle the league. 

You guys talk about the future alot eh and things that are "going" to happen 

Edited by Glen Scotia
Edit

26 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

You also said he would shite it against Raith and when that didn't happen you said he would bottle the league. 

You guys talk about the future alot eh and things that are "going" to happen 

Like you harping on about the past.

Tell you one thing that's a cert, Docherty and the Dee's will finish above Goodwin and your bunch of jobbers next season, no problem at all.

Bookmark it.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Like you harping on about the past.

Tell you one thing that's a cert, Docherty and the Dee's will finish above Goodwin and your bunch of jobbers next season, no problem at all.

Bookmark it.

Thank you.

There you go again! 

You want to put your money where your mouth is? Charity bet?

£50.00

I didn't actually say United would finish above Dundee but yeah, I'm up for that. 

Will keep in touch through out the season and come the end of it can arrange payments through PM. 

Yeah, your on 

Jeezo, Dabs are thick as shite

i have one texting me whilst we are top 6 and they struggled to win the weakest Championship ever, with every text he becomes more stupid

1 hour ago, Glen Scotia said:

I didn't actually say United would finish above Dundee but yeah, I'm up for that. 

Will keep in touch through out the season and come the end of it can arrange payments through PM. 

Yeah, your on 

Fine, hopefully you keep Goodwin as long as pos.