Dundee United 23/24

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Aye, but Raith are away from home.

And Dundee United are at home…just saying. Only DU seems to have an open home broadcast (under the two home matches for each team rule), which it is believed BBC Scotland are saving for 3 May vs Partick

So far:

4 August Arbroath

15 Sept Ayr

20 Oct Airdrie

3 Nov Morton

10 Nov Pars

8 Dec Raith

22 Dec Queen’s Park

29 Dec Dundee United

5 Jan Queen’s Park #2

12 Jan ICT

16 Feb Raith #2

23 Feb Partick

1 Mar Arbroath #2

12 Mar Partick #2

15 Mar Pars #2

29 Mar Ayr #2

12 Apr Morton #2

19 Apr ICT #2

26 Apr Airdrie #2

1 hour ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Clear for a month+ now we're not going up. Mince from top to bottom of the club with few bright sparks.

At least you have a cracking fixture v Livi to look forward to....get revenge for the last time you had an epic fail....love from a top 6 club x

41 minutes ago, hk blues said:

barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

And I was pointing out that the BBC could elect to cover that match, under their contract…but it would leave them no match they could cover May 3rd. Sorry if that’s bothersome.

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

And I was pointing out that the BBC could elect to cover that match, under their contract…but it would leave them no match they could cover May 3rd. Sorry if that’s bothersome.

Apology accepted. 

4 hours ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

Back on United related news (sorry Raith & Dundee fans), season ticket prices have been frozen for next season

Weren’t they frozen from last season too? Or did they refund some?

23 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Weren’t they frozen from last season too? Or did they refund some?

We're wallowing in cash, and it shows.

Think the price stayed the same, but if fans requested it they could get a money off voucher for the club shop (due to relegation).

3 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

We're wallowing in cash, and it shows.

Think the price stayed the same, but if fans requested it they could get a money off voucher for the club shop (due to relegation).

So they kept Premiership ticket rates in the Championship, and are now boasting about keeping them there?

31 minutes ago, TxRover said:

When you put out a news release about something, that’s a fair statement, no?

Letting their fans know about next seasons tickets is boasting? We have sold our season tickets at the same time every year (this time) and are letting people know in the same manner as every club on the planet. Again, where is the boasting? 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

So they kept Premiership ticket rates in the Championship, and are now boasting about keeping them there?

Dundee United run a year ahead with season tickets, I'm sure. Fairly certain there was a release about it some time ago. 

I may have had a weird dream because thinking about it makes me wonder how they ever got to that point. :lol:

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

When you put out a news release about something, that’s a fair statement, no?

Ummm. No. Or there would literally never be official news releases about bad things. 

Spoiler

Unless you think Baltimore Police Dept are boasting about that bridge collapse in their regular news releases for example? 

9 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Dundee United run a year ahead with season tickets, I'm sure. Fairly certain there was a release about it some time ago. 

I may have had a weird dream because thinking about it makes me wonder how they ever got to that point. :lol:

No, they don't. There's an opportunity to do so, or certainly was, but it's a matter of choice. Nobody I know does it.