Dundee United 23/24

On 31/03/2024 at 18:36, ShedruleFTD83 said:

How many games did the fun win in this division last season? 

Enough to go up as champions. 

How many points did you get in the big league last season? 

Thank you.

Edited by Der Panzer
Whataboutery

On 31/03/2024 at 18:36, ShedruleFTD83 said:

How long will you have a photo of a rapist as your avatar?

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

How long will you have a photo of a rapist as your avatar?

The user name he's got is a total embarrassment also. IMO.

eta unless he's an eight year old.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

6 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

Enough to go up as champions. 

How many points did you get in the big league last season? 

Thank you.

True, lowest points total for a second tier winner in the 3pts for a win era, very weak division but that's what it usually takes for you lot to win it. 

2 more than Dundee got the season before that in the big league while United finished 4th

When you last do that? 

🥂 

9 hours ago, ShedruleFTD83 said:

True, lowest points total for a second tier winner in the 3pts for a win era, very weak division but that's what it usually takes for you lot to win it. 

2 more than Dundee got the season before that in the big league while United finished 4th

When you last do that? 

🥂 

You just gonna keep going further back every time you get bammed up? Presumably stoping somewhere in the 80s of course.

I genuinely hope Utd get promoted as your board are clueless enough to keep Goodwin employed whilst the Dens board were savvy enough to bullet our manager despite promotion. 

Will make for hilarious viewing watching that imbecile chuck money you don’t have trying to build a squad and manage them in the top tier again - then watching whichever successor they appoint after the window closes try and keep Goodwins squad afloat whilst backed by a roaring crescendo from the fans. 

We welcome the chase. Thank you. 

On 01/04/2024 at 01:36, ShedruleFTD83 said:

On 01/04/2024 at 21:56, ShedruleFTD83 said:

Yes it looks like their record at the same stage was inferior to Raith's currently in a division with poor Cove, Accies and Arbroath sides

P31 W15 D9 L7 F54 A32 Pts54 +22

21 hours ago, ShedruleFTD83 said:

When you last do that? 

🥂 

Fucking hell, surely even Utd fans are embarrassed at this fruitloop's posts. 

Imagine going back and researching that stuff like anyone gives a f**k. Jeezy peeps man. 

13 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

You just gonna keep going further back every time you get bammed up? Presumably stoping somewhere in the 80s of course.

I genuinely hope Utd get promoted as your board are clueless enough to keep Goodwin employed whilst the Dens board were savvy enough to bullet our manager despite promotion. 

Will make for hilarious viewing watching that imbecile chuck money you don’t have trying to build a squad and manage them in the top tier again - then watching whichever successor they appoint after the window closes try and keep Goodwins squad afloat whilst backed by a roaring crescendo from the fans. 

We welcome the chase. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Fucking hell, surely even Utd fans are embarrassed at this fruitloop's posts. 

Imagine going back and researching that stuff like anyone gives a f**k. Jeezy peeps man. 

😂

Deeliciously rattled 

🥂 

I mean, hopefully with that win against Raith you should have enough about you to get up.

Bizarre that anyone gives a f**k about how many points it takes to win the league. We managed it, you've still got a prime opportunity to f**k it up. The points tally is irrelevant really.

A few things here....

No a very good look having BadWillie as you profile pic, probably for the best if you change it.

To the Dees on here, FTD. You'll be back to where you belong within the next few years soon enough, in the Championship. You've had one good season that's all. 

Goodwin won't be here next season even if we get up IMO, he'll be punted as the fans won't accept him and I think the board realise how close he came to fucking it all up (if we're promoted that is).

Points total mean f**k all, as long as you hit your season targets. You can't compare seasons as there are a whole host of different factors involved each season. 

If we go up I think Goodwin will be stay on. He's got another year on his deal for one thing, and I don't think Ogren will want to pay out his contract unless he NEEDS to (of course the issue with that logic is that any potential damage will likely be done by then). 

Dundee were smart when appointing Bowyer by putting him on a rolling contract, which meant they could let go of him as they did. Personally, I would sack Goodwin regardless of how this season ends, but like I said I don't think Ogren will want to write that cheque.

2 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

If we go up I think Goodwin will be stay on. He's got another year on his deal for one thing, and I don't think Ogren will want to pay out his contract unless he NEEDS to (of course the issue with that logic is that any potential damage will likely be done by then). 

Dundee were smart when appointing Bowyer by putting him on a rolling contract, which meant they could let go of him as they did. Personally, I would sack Goodwin regardless of how this season ends, but like I said I don't think Ogren will want to write that cheque.

Yeah my fear is Ogren being an absolute fool and keeping him on but alot of rumours flying around the cub will be taken over if we go up so who knows how things will end up by end of the season

IF we get promoted and IF Goodwin is not replaced at the start of the season he will be away well before Christmas.

Given Ogren’s track record he will wait until Jim has fucked up the first dozen games before he acts.

Hiya Guys.

New here. How's everyone feeling about Saturday's trip to Hampden? Hoping we fair better than last time. That was bloody grim although we should have had a penalty.