Dundee United 23/24

3 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

You don't know what a sympathiser is do you?

Yes, someone who sympathises to another groups plight and struggles or agrees with their ideology.

I see none of that from your fellow supporters.

1 hour ago, Loemba90 said:

Newman in goals today for friendly v QOS

And flogged the goal by coming out and ending up in know man's land. Just like he did the 1st Motherwell goal in the last game of the season. We badly need a goalie, he isn't the answer 

In talks with Fuchs, no defensive midfielder last season and now we have Docherty, Grimshaw and potentially Fuchs. The 2 pre season games have been 4-3-3 so don’t see how they fit into the team unless Grimshaw accepts playing at fullback. 

18 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

In talks with Fuchs, no defensive midfielder last season and now we have Docherty, Grimshaw and potentially Fuchs. The 2 pre season games have been 4-3-3 so don’t see how they fit into the team unless Grimshaw accepts playing at fullback. 

Fake tweet mate 

11 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

If a man who didn't really impress at Arbroath last season is the answer to our problems, then we're even more fucked than I thought.

We signed Sibbald and not one United fan was impressed. He out shone Levitt and McGrath who were hailed as great signings. Its how you play to players strengths 

9 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

We signed Sibbald and not one United fan was impressed. He out shone Levitt and McGrath who were hailed as great signings. Its how you play to players strengths 

Yes, but Sibbald was playing regularly for a Premiership side.

Scott Allan would have been a great signing in 2016. Not now.

How’s the fire sale going ? Have you managed to offload that wee trouble making “I’m a superstar “ eejit Watt yet 

also heard a wee rumour your after Harry Sharp on loan , tell you what he’d be a good signing for you , I rate him  highly and hope he stays at dens as either 1st or 2nd choice