Clyde Season 23/24

I see that mark Stowe didn’t come off the bench last week at all and only came on at 90th minute this week. Surely he can’t be happy with so little game time, as I’ve said before a player that could be an absolute game changer for us. Surely worth asking the question about a loan… 

10 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

I see that mark Stowe didn’t come off the bench last week at all and only came on at 90th minute this week. Surely he can’t be happy with so little game time, as I’ve said before a player that could be an absolute game changer for us. Surely worth asking the question about a loan… 

Mark Stowe could join any team in League 1 or 2 and would pretty much be their best player. There's no way he'd come to a team at the very bottom of League 2. The only reason we were able to sign Alex King was because of McLean's Morton connection. If Stowe were to leave Arbroath on loan, Dick Campbell would want him playing at as high a level as possible and he'd have the pick of part time clubs below the Championship.

(Unless the previous poster who's mates with him could needle him about coming)

20 hours ago, Harry Haddock said:

As reported on the home site we bid for a WOSL striker but the Club wanted €20000 for him.As they only paid £3000 for him in early summer we told them no deal. N o name was released.

Joe Bevan. Should've paid the extra money for him.

Madness.

1 minute ago, SReplay said:

Not surprised to hear it was Bevan. Doubly frustrating as we were courting him whilst he was still at Camelon. I’d hope we go back in for him in January.

I doubt we'd get him after performances this season. He'll easily go to a League One team to develop.

Another case of Clyde not taking calculated risks.