Clyde Season 23/24

41 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

Not so many "told you so" posts today, boys. Jimmy gets more accurate by the week but it's shoot the messenger as always.

Tell me about Maitland and all these changes, somebody. Why does he come in and boss everyone about, when anyone who criticised the club before AM was ignored or laughed at- clearly it was needed but why only him? It's not like the fans (as a main body) have lifted a finger in sorting out this mess, except to tell the ones who know the state of things to eff off. Going out with a whimper.

Don’t remember any told you so posts last week either. 

There’s a common theme of certain people only appearing on this thread after a defeat, yourself included.

7 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Don’t remember any told you so posts last week either. 

There’s a common theme of certain people only appearing on this thread after a defeat, yourself included.

Is a 92nd minute fluke against Stranraer called "winning"? 

No one thinks any of this needs to be talked about, so aye, when the gargoyles come out puffing their chests at staying 9th on 3 goals, yes i will have a go. Club should think itself lucky anyone cares tbh.

Terrible performance and questionable managerial decisions. Still, it's impossible to use today to draw any conclusions about whether or not Clyde are getting out of this.

17 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Todays game was a total lottery because of the wind, yes the other results weren’t ideal but after 1 small set back all the fannies come crawling out of the woodwork again. We’ve gone from 11 points behind to having a fighting chance of staying up. Give us peace FFS and get behind the team in the next two home games.

We've got "behind the team" for years and it's clearly made no difference. 

I'll give no peace while majority of fans remain complicit in the club's slide out the league. Does this not register with people, that's what we're at? I don't think they do, or perhaps just aren't bothered.

20 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

No one thinks any of this needs to be talked about, so aye, when the gargoyles come out puffing their chests at staying 9th on 3 goals, yes i will have a go. Club should think itself lucky anyone cares tbh.

If you score more than the other team that’s commonly known as winning. 

Tadger.

37 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

What do you call winning then ya troll. If you score more than your opponent is what I define winning as, also if you where a Clyde fan and at the game v Stranraer you would know we dominated and coulda scored 10.

44 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

If you were actually at the game you would know we battered them and 1-0 flattered them if anything.

You’re a poor man’s Jimmy choo (or his latest burner account) and Billy Reid is a bellend.

4 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

What's watching your team eek 9th place by 3 goals, while doing f**k all about it called?

You've all got your stooge now in Maitland, and Mr X to pay for it all. Not that either is deserved.

Absolute bunch of idiots. And yes, you ARE all wrong.

You got a stutter?

10 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

What's watching your team eek 9th place by 3 goals, while doing f**k all about it called?

You've all got your stooge now in Maitland, and Mr X to pay for it all. Not that either is deserved.

What do you mean by we don’t deserve a money maker. Most teams in the Scottish pyramid have/had some sort of money maker. Ours is a lifelong supporter not a chicken man

11 minutes ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

Some echo in here