Airdrieonians 23/24 Championship Thread♦️

37 minutes ago, ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds said:

I could be wrong but Watson re-signing wasn’t teased like this, it was just announced in the morning, so I’m expecting Gabby or Frizz.

Sitting talking with ma old man there and came on here to type near enough this exact thing!  There's never usually build up about re-signings like that so I'm expecting us to all be swooning shortly over McGill and  frizz in an absolute belter of an away top!

Just now, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Sitting talking with ma old man there and came on here to type near enough this exact thing!  There's never usually build up about re-signings like that so I'm expecting us to all be swooning shortly over McGill and  frizz in an absolute belter of an away top!

YAAAASSSSSSSSS.

Buzzing for the Frizzell signing. Think it’s actually a bit of a coup as I’m sure he’ll have had his suitors at the same level. Hoping for Gabby showing off the new away kit soon.

As for the third kit, I’ve never really been a big one for extra strips, albeit I did buy last years as a protest to the non-Diamond. With us having such an iconic kit the third strip at least allows us to change it up a bit, and as like this one be a bit different. Will be holding off until I see the other two before I buy.

25 minutes ago, NorthernDiamond said:

Buzzing about Frizz! As for the kit....it's a meh for me.

It's a meh from me too however even a green and white hooped 3rd kit wouldn't bother me as long as there's a diamond on the new home strip. As for Frizz signing up, can hardly believe it. Hats off to everyone at the club who made that happen. Genuinely thought he'd be away.

Seems like an unpopular opinion on here but I actually quite like the 3rd kit. You have always got to mix it up a bit with a third shirt and I think this is nice enough. Could have been much worse

Been supporting Airdrie long enough to have seen some good managers and also some dross 

McQueen in my opinion is at the top end, he was able to attract better quality than we have had in recent years and played a good brand of football, so rest in peace big man.

Great to get Frizzel signed up, that and Todorov show we must be paying cometative wages as both would have had other options in the Championship. We still need more quality and physical players though so job not done yet but compared to where we were when pre season training resumed last season we're doing well.