Norway (a) - 17/6/23

PSJ.84

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Robertson MotM for me. Superb game from him. Clarke making brilliant subs (though I moaned about McLean coming on! More fool me) changed the game, not Haaland going off. 

just amazing, going to look at Hotels in Germany now 🤣

Thought you might stay in South Africa a wee while longer since they put the game on for you... 

Jan Aage Fjortoft is a happy go lucky chappy these days.

Apparently a Dons fan, despite once scoring a goal for Rapid Vienna that knocked us out of Europe.

One of these moments a la Fergie v Bayern 83 and 99 where one goal kind of leads to another.

Never really saw the equaliser coming, but will get on board the Clarke is a genius train of thought.

19 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Doesn't look too bad? Unless he expanded?

Screenshot_20230617-195107.png

Aye it was f**k all like Rodri's. The boy was gutted. Stated he didn't think we played well and praised our team spirit.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Aye it was f**k all like Rodri's. The boy was gutted. Stated he didn't think we played well and praised our team spirit.

Agreed. I thought he was clearly gutted to lose a game they should have comfortably seen out, and he's not wrong, we didn't play well. If it was the other way round I wouldn't be expecting Robertson to say Norway were excellent and deserved their win. 

What a fucking beautiful bunch of c***s that team and staff are though. It's been scenes after scenes. I just hope we can hold our nerve from here on in.