Norway (a) - 17/6/23

PSJ.84

6 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

McGregor & Ferguson? 

Whilst I agree that most, if not all Scotland players in the past wanted to win, I do believe there’s just a different feel about this squad. 

Nah disagree. Think both are and have been very committed. McGregor will get close to 100 caps by the time he retires.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A huge thing for me tonight was seeing the reaction of Liam Cooper at the end

he was genuinely over the moon

This is a guy who isn’t even Scottish like the rest of us on this forum, he’s being paid a fortune as a Premiership footballer yet, despite that, he’s turned up for every squad he’s been picked for as a squad player,  not being first pick, and given his all.

I think that Liam Cooper’s reaction at the end of tonight highlights why we are going to qualify from this group

47 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

Let's just pump Georgia and set our sights on Germany, shall we?

(P.S. - Haaland is a total fraud compared to the Aussie)

IMG_20230618_002958.thumb.png.6fb0f33a096f9fc08fb75e2c0ec15889.png

This done on a meme generator or a DIY job? Could find many a use over a season if its interchangeable.

Great result. Not a bad performance given the heat and the fact Norway desperately wanted to win the game. I thought it was very similar to the Spain game.

Andy Robertson was the standout from a Scotland point of view but from memory I can't remember anyone else that stood out. To me that suggests more of a focus on the team performance, for example: Callum McGregor seemed to have a quiet game but perhaps that was because he was blocking off balls down the side of our centre backs and other unseen defensive work.

19 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Great result. Not a bad performance given the heat and the fact Norway desperately wanted to win the game. I thought it was very similar to the Spain game.

Andy Robertson was the standout from a Scotland point of view but from memory I can't remember anyone else that stood out. To me that suggests more of a focus on the team performance, for example: Callum McGregor seemed to have a quiet game but perhaps that was because he was blocking off balls down the side of our centre backs and other unseen defensive work.

On McGregor. He does so much that isn't noticed. He is a great reader of the game and makes space for himself.

Edited by Highlandmagar

10 hours ago, pub car king said:

Is there no highlights for this later tonight? 

10 hours ago, Binos said:

11pm

10 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Sportscene 23:10 BBC1 Scotland.

10 hours ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Yeah bbc have highlights back of 10.

10 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

11:10pm BBC1

10 hours ago, superwell87 said:

11.10 on BBC1.

If only someone could tell us when the highlights are...