League Cup Group E - Dundee, ICT, Airdrie, Dumbarton and Bonnyrigg

32 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

I have admit to looking up Jaime Wilson as I’d never heard of him. He played once for our U20s in our relegation season in the challenge cup v what looks like Arbroath’s first team. Incidentally Bryan Prunty was playing for Arbroath.

Pretty sure Wilson signed for Falkirk a season or two ago and was utterly hopeless 

Any recommendations for parking at/close to the ground tonight chaps? Never been to the Rock so want to tick another one off 

Wilson was utterly and completely out of his depth in L1 even with us, but always tried his best and left with no hard feelings towards him.

The rage was towards the idiots who signed him.

He left midway through last season to go to Australia. 

38 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Pretty sure Wilson signed for Falkirk a season or two ago and was utterly hopeless 

Any recommendations for parking at/close to the ground tonight chaps? Never been to the Rock so want to tick another one off 

You can park in the stadium car park, or the residential streets outside.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I have no idea where Jaime Wilson is now, or Wedderburn.  Allardice is at County.  Donald Morrison is at Clach, Walsh doesn't have a club as far as I know.  Prunty, Dargo and Brown have retired.

Wedderburn is at Stenhousemuir these days. He's a great player at this level when he's on the ball. It's just a shame he's basically concreted into the same spot on the pitch for 90 minutes.

I saw on Instagram that Walsh had (another) operation the other week. So I'm guessing it'll be a long time until he's back playing, if he can ever get back.

30 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I saw on Instagram that Walsh had (another) operation the other week. So I'm guessing it'll be a long time until he's back playing, if he can ever get back.

He had an interview on our most recent Wyness 💙❤️💙❤️💙 podcast and he’s now talking about another year rehab. Never heard a more upbeat guy, given his plight. If that was me I’d be sticking my head in the oven.

Gutted to be missing this

Spoiler

as I’ve been hospitalised with a bad infection since Sunday. That train journey home on Saturday night was no fun

. Been to the Rock but haven’t seen ICT there.

Edited by The Mantis
Spoiler - too much detail

9 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

He had an interview on our most recent Wyness 💙❤️💙❤️💙 podcast and he’s now talking about another year rehab. Never heard a more upbeat guy, given his plight. If that was me I’d be sticking my head in the oven.

Gutted to be missing this as I’ve been hospitalised with a bad infection since Sunday. That train journey home on Saturday night was no fun. Been to the Rock but haven’t seen ICT there.

The only time I've been there to watch ICT was when we lost 2 - 1 in the league a few years back in that diabolical start to the 2017/18 season. Missing the game tonight but I'm hoping to catch the stream.

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, RiG said:

The only time I've been there to watch ICT was when we lost 2 - 1 in the league a few years back in that diabolical start to the 2017/18 season. Missing the game tonight but I'm hoping to catch the stream.

Was that the day we went bottom of the league? 

Reading the match preview on the website today; totally forgot about the 3-2 cup game a couple of years ago! I take it that goalie who had the game of his life is no longer at the club? It'll be just out luck for him to still be there and do the same again, or his replacement to step up for the best game of his career too...

Always better to get your excuses in early. Although, what kind of a ramshackle top-seeded in their League Cup group club would lose to a team only in the senior league for such a short length of time?????

26 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Quick Google says 3rd bottom. Gary Warren was also sent off that day for two yellows the second being for a dive late on :lol: 

Goals below. Some horrible memories brought back watching this...

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Nat Wedderburn?  Dumbarton FC are now my enemy.

He was with us in 20/21 during the behind closed doors season so it's a bit like the tree falling in the woods question. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

It would've been some feat to be bottom of the league during the infamous Brechin in the championship season.

6 minutes ago, microdave said:

He was with us in 20/21 during the behind closed doors season so it's a bit like the tree falling in the woods question. 

It would've been some feat to be bottom of the league during the infamous Brechin in the championship season.

Wasn't it about the 3rd league game of the season or something?  We had a pretty horrendous start along with Brechin.

I expect that we'll change our line up for this game significantly.  Difficult to predict but I'll say we'll go

-----------------Ridgers--------------

Davidson---Devine---Duffy---Harper----

-----------Welsh----Carson------------

----Samuels----Brooks----Shaw---

----------------Mckay-----------------

Maybe.  Doran and Shaw both played the full 90 against Bonnyrigg so might be out but we aren't exactly overcome with options in attacking players.  Maybe another young lad will get picked, like Nicolson was at the weekend - Robbie Thompson or someone like that.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Quick Google says 3rd bottom. Gary Warren was also sent off that day for two yellows the second being for a dive late on :lol: 

Goals below. Some horrible memories brought back watching this...

Froxy! What a fucking player. Can't be said often enough.

18 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If you just add the game to your cart then proceed to checkout it should let you enter everything you need.

That's great, thanks.

Seemed to work a treat for me.