US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Trump campaign going from the sublim...to...uhhh.....the f**king stupid to the even more f**king stupid

Lil Pump is dead to me now. 

8 hours ago, Lurkst said:

The 1980s me would've been extremely perplexed at the idea of a Hüsker Dü fan in the White House....

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/bob-mould-husker-du-tim-walz-minnesota-1235075363/

New Day Rising was one of the first albums I bought. What a brilliant noise !

It will be up in the attic somewhere now, probably warped......

Starting to wonder if the algorithms are getting nervous (can algorithms get nervous?). Trigger warning... last of the big spenders vibes incoming.

On Bet365 I stuck a tenner on Harris when she was 2/1, now they're offering me over £13 to cash out. I know, decisions decisions.

(Current odds for both her and Trump are 10/11.)

26 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just wondering... with Harris seemingly edging ahead in some polls, has Trump started his "if we lose it can only be because of corruption" or "stop the steal" pish?

He actually said he would accept the result if he lost the other day, for the first time.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He actually said he would accept the result if he lost the other day, for the first time.

I just had a look for that. I couldn’t find anything. Can you post a link please? 

57 minutes ago, bigmarv said:

I just had a look for that. I couldn’t find anything. Can you post a link please? 

I think it was at his press conference at Mar e Lago a couple of days ago. A reporter asked him if he would accept the result if he lost, and he said of course.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I think it was at his press conference at Mar e Lago a couple of days ago. A reporter asked him if he would accept the result if he lost, and he said of course.

He’ll have slipped in some BS made up caveat like “as long as its legit”. he’s never going to accept that so it basically means nowt. 

So apparently Trump used Celine Dion's "My heart will go on" at a rally, does he know that it was about a shipwreck?  And if he did, he should of used "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" as his shipwreck song by a Canadian singer, at least it was about an American ship

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

13 hours ago, bigmarv said:

He’ll have slipped in some BS made up caveat like “as long as its legit”. he’s never going to accept that so it basically means nowt. 

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he does backtrack but equally Roger stone and other GOP figures were moaning at the midterms that they couldn't mobilise people because a large part of the base said it's all fake anyway. So they may have realised they're shooting themselves in the foot