US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

Genuinely, rewound the live feed to verify what @ArabGaz and I saw on the tv interview with the red neck and his son and - already - it has been edited out. 

To confirm what was in the original bbc live interview, according to the red neck, the shooter was up on a barn roof and the secret service ‘went up there and blew his head clean off’.  

This also reiterates what I've been saying for a good few years now.

US politics is so much more dramatic than UK politics could ever be. 

3 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Genuinely, rewound the live feed to verify what @ArabGaz and I saw on the tv interview with the red neck and his son and - already - it has been edited out. 

To confirm what was in the original bbc live interview, according to the red neck, the shooter was up on a barn roof and the secret service ‘went up there and blew his head clean off’.  

40 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Seems the picture has been removed. Guy claims he got a visit from the FBI because of it

17 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Not gonna lie, the alleged lack of urgency by the police and secret service to respond to a potential shooter sounds rather fishy

Edited by Cptn Hooch

5 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Seems the picture has been removed. Guy claims he got a visit from the FBI because of it

Not gonna lie, the alleged lack of urgency by the police and secret service to respond to a potential shooter sounds rather fishy

Guy was out of sight, and the Secret Service was searching the area from inside the perimeter with binoculars. The local police handle the outside the perimeter stuff, and as the “witness” kept saying, the police couldn’t see him either cause he was yelling at them to come look. With just a minute or two to address the matter, the police can’t leave their spots without calling in and getting cover…so that makes it a lot less suspicious.

However, the question will be if the Secret Service and local police had radios working on the same bands.

I wonder if Donald will still be a big supporter of the NRA after this? 

Let’s be honest, of course he will. He needs them. 

Some Secret Service transmissions were overheard, and reports are the nature of those transmissions makes it’s very unlikely the suspect was taken into custody.

1 hour ago, qos_75 said:

Very disappointing. How the f**k did the shooter miss him? The c**t is the size of a wardrobe. . 

Dude fired how many shots? And not only did he miss the target, he appears to have missed all but one of the wall of people standing right behind him.

I'll say this about the right, when they're shooting children they're much more accurate. 

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Don't they check the roofs of building overlooking the podium before the event? 

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's the final nail in Bidens coffin.

Thank God.

Remember that time a white supremacist murdered a pro-EU Labour MP in the street while shouting "This is for Britain", "keep Britain independent", and "Britain first"and seven days later 60% of her constituency and 52% of the UK voted for Brexit?

7 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Dude fired how many shots? And not only did he miss the target, he appears to have missed all but one of the wall of people standing right behind him.

Police have released a photo of the suspect 

IMG_4300.webp

6 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

He was killed.

That was reported by a number of sources, but not confirmed by the Secret Service until about 10 minutes ago. I was noting facts and not speculating.