Group F - Killie, Raith, Pars, Annan, Albion Rovers

TxRover

56 minutes ago, roy of the rovers said:

Indeed it does show sold out to me also! The Killie official our safety officer spoke to suggested about 400 travelling fans but the lure of Cliftonhill was perhaps underestimated.

I'd keep an eye out incase more tickets are released which is possible.

God knows who the hell  suggested that.  We had games in Lanarkshire where we had 2000 at last season and that was when we hadn't won away in 12 months!

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Spoke to somebody at killie there.

Nobody at Albion has spoken to killie? Pretty poor.

Seems getting information from Albion or getting them to answer phone calls etc isn't their strong point. I'm sure Dunfermline had same issues.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

2 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Kiie fans what's your stream like, is it pixelot or proper cameras with commentary etc. 

Assuming it's the same as when we were in the Championship - proper cameras, ex-BBC radio commentator.

1 hour ago, roy of the rovers said:

Despite making the game all ticket I understand Rovers weren't expecting no more that around 750 at the game which is a tad less than half our capacity.

🤔

On 23/07/2023 at 20:44, roy of the rovers said:

If we can have a pay-at-the-gate option on the day, then we will do, but this is unlikely as we are expecting to sell out our maximum capacity beforehand.

Heard before that Albion refused to communicate with Killie about this game. We had been trying to contact them for weeks to find out ticketing arrangements cause we knew we could sell out the stadium ourselves pretty easily, but Albion wouldn't answer - I know their not used to games with this big a support but that is tinpot. I see there's some albion fans passed off on social media cause they couldn't get tickets, it's them their club have shafted.

12 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Nonsense! in Falkirk he’s a legendary manager, took them to the Scottish Cup final and relegated the Pars and the Rovers. 

Hopefully they take him back when they sack McGlynn.

Really need Vaughan to be doing better with that cutback. Overall a very positive start. Killie are excellent at getting the ball forward but haven't really shown much to trouble Watson or Corr so far, although that can change very quickly. Defensively, Killie look quite shaky. 

Edited by Broken Algorithms