Clydebank 2023/2024

3 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Brown u mean Jim. He wis a smackhead. King Ken Eadie in the middle

Mon the papers

I knew it was Eadie. What I do wonder though is if the poster who put the photo up is also Eadie or just a fan.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion though. You obviously have much more knowledge of illegal substances than I do. 

12 hours ago, Shanner said:

You've invoked the faux outrage of Pie and Bovril. Let this serve as a valuable lesson. 

Six red dots are enough for any man, so may have done the trick. From now on celebrities who make their lives public are off limits. One should stick to taking the rip out of referees, semi pro footballers and entire mining villages. Much more acceptable!

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I knew it was Eadie. What I do wonder though is if the poster who put the photo up is also Eadie or just a fan.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion though. You obviously have much more knowledge of illegal substances than I do. 

Yes it's cos ma maw works in super drugs. Only the best 

Mon the papers 

11 minutes ago, Rhubarb-74 said:

Cash been thrown around here.  A club that forgets airdrie have the history of the old Clydebank, no ground of their own no real history.  Plastic club of never has beens.  Couldn’t care less  they go up.  

Merry Christmas and love to the family

29 minutes ago, Rhubarb-74 said:

Cash been thrown around here.  A club that forgets airdrie have the history of the old Clydebank, no ground of their own no real history.  Plastic club of never has beens.  Couldn’t care less  they go up.  

Whats good is that you dont seem to care though, that’ll really show us! *shakes fist angrily* 

30 minutes ago, Rhubarb-74 said:

And they tell you they have one of the smallest budgets in the league .

3 hours ago, Rhubarb-74 said:

F#ck off John gal or 1 of his bouncers ur embarrassing 

Mon the papers

On 12/12/2023 at 20:41, jimbaxters said:

Six red dots are enough for any man, so may have done the trick. From now on celebrities who make their lives public are off limits. One should stick to taking the rip out of referees, semi pro footballers and entire mining villages. Much more acceptable!

Blazer found........

11 hours ago, Rhubarb-74 said:

You ok there sweetheart?

14 hours ago, Rhubarb-74 said:

Enjoy yer night m8 ..... 😆

Bankies throwing everything at promotion this season.

One of the few clubs in the WOSFL that actually believe that the Lowland League is worth going to with all the additional travel costs and poorly supported teams that come with it.Hope it works out well for them as they will not be missed with their vastly inflated egos and arrogant fan base.God forbid what they would be like if they had actually been successful in their resurrection.

Given their level of spending on players in recent times they should really be getting up but we all have  seen that doesnt guarantee anything given what happened tp Darvel.

22 minutes ago, Lynchmob11 said:

One of the few clubs in the WOSFL that actually believe that the Lowland League is worth going to with all the additional travel costs and poorly supported teams that come with it.Hope it works out well for them as they will not be missed with their vastly inflated egos and arrogant fan base.God forbid what they would be like if they had actually been successful in their resurrection.

Given their level of spending on players in recent times they should really be getting up but we all have  seen that doesnt guarantee anything given what happened tp Darvel.

I've no idea of what you're havering about - obviously Beith players play for nothing and for the gaffer ( who's done very well) and the fans. You have a lovely weekend now

39 minutes ago, Lynchmob11 said:

Signing a player is hardly throwing everything at it.

It sounds like we rub you up the wrong way and I absolutely love that.

I think we’ve paid three transfer fees in about five years if not more so you’re comment on level of spending is crazy talk. Carry on hating.