Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

We are entering the last year of our Joma contract and I have the fear we'll get some throwaway effort from them. Whilst we've had a couple of good shirts from them most have been dull or awful.

Many Hibs fans have misty eyed hopes of us going back to Adidas or Umbro. Let this be the case in 2024. Please.

14 hours ago, AJF said:

Flashbacks of Waghorn, Dalcio and Joe Garner may be contributing to my disliking of it.

Geoff Horsefield's name cropped up on AVFTT podcast the other day and Garner's name immediately sprung to my mind.

Can you guys not just go back to that? Definitely my favourite era of Rangers, see if you can encourage your pals across town to do the same...

My initial thoughts, remind me of the 93/94 kit (back and collar) and the 21/22 kit (front and sleeves) split up the side seems and stitched together. Also to many colours for my liking.

Some will like it, others not but for me personally, it's meh.

My least favourite of all the Hummel kits we've had so far.

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

My initial thoughts, remind me of the 93/94 kit (back and collar) and the 21/22 kit (front and sleeves) split up the side seems and stitched together. Also to many colours for my liking.

Some will like it, others not but for me personally, it's meh.

My least favourite of all the Hummel kits we've had so far.

Aye I'd go along with that. The new Hummel Real Betis kit has a smart v neck on it. I think that would have been so much nicer. 

It's a 5.5-6/10 for me. Not a fan of the red in the Hummel logo or the pinstripe in the collar, would have been nicer in yellow or in gold. 

Apparently the third (bus seat) kit is being slightly tweaked as well as having the new sponsor's logo put onto it - perhaps a slight change in the colour of the wee chevrons/triangles? We'll see tomorrow.

50 minutes ago, Fide said:

Aye I'd go along with that. The new Hummel Real Betis kit has a smart v neck on it. I think that would have been so much nicer. 

Agree it's not my cuppa tea either but fair play to the club and Hummel for trying to cater for all....

Screenshot_20230615_202621_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f18d23a2e1689c30f69fecf004faa481.jpg

I quite like that Killie strip bar one thing. The blue bit of the collar that dips down into the white stripe of the shirt. That should be white. Still, looks quite ‘continental’ to me. A grower… and I imagine when the team are actually wearing it in anger, it’ll look quite good actually. 

21 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Apparently the third (bus seat) kit is being slightly tweaked as well as having the new sponsor's logo put onto it - perhaps a slight change in the colour of the wee chevrons/triangles? We'll see tomorrow.

From what I can gather from Leroy on Kickback the away is a unique Hummel Idea which he made a couple of changes/tweeks to.

He did mention earlier it was only the home kit for now. 

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

From what I can gather from Leroy on Kickback the away is a unique Hummel Idea which he made a couple of changes/tweeks to.

He did mention earlier it was only the home kit for now. 

Now you've got me excited! He knows what he's doing, so I have faith in him.