First Divison 23/24

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sox said:

Never even checked the table lol, fair to say it's wide open then :)

Think most folk would have had Peasie Burgh and the Drum as their picks pre season.

In terms of financial resources, you're probably right. However we're a third of the way through the season and there are lots of teams in the mix. Don't rule out Ashfield (currently 10th). They seem to blow a bit hot and cold going by their results, but when they're hot they're hot, as their "goals for" column shows.

What about at the other end ? Whitletts look to be in trouble without a win so far, but perhaps their change of management might spark something now. Who do we see being the candidates for the drop in six months' time ?

Think Caddis will do a good job down at Whitletts , more resource & I would imagine it would be more appealing for players to sign for him being in Ayr rather than Dalmellington. I cant see Kilbirnie going down I might be wrong but I watched them against Petershill & didn't think they were a bad side. However it is a very competitive league. Still think Burghs squad depth will see them go up comfortably.

6 hours ago, The nameless tim said:

Think Caddis will do a good job down at Whitletts , more resource & I would imagine it would be more appealing for players to sign for him being in Ayr rather than Dalmellington. I cant see Kilbirnie going down I might be wrong but I watched them against Petershill & didn't think they were a bad side. However it is a very competitive league. Still think Burghs squad depth will see them go up comfortably.

Guys I know down there reckon Kilbirnie  are bad enough to go down

• 2 weeks later...