First Divison 23/24

52 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Seems to be a bit of clear out a johnstone burgh in the past few days with graham black going to arthurlie, jojo gllispie going to renfrew and dean scott leaving by mutual consent 

That's Arthurlie signed a keeper and a right back in the last few days. They have been problem positions but we still desperately need a goalscoring centre forward. Don't think we bought the keeper as I think he was released by Burgh 

Edited by Satori.

10 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

🤔 You'll have to explain that one.

After a backlash from supporters, Carlo is back as general manager with his assistant stepping up as manager. The moneyman/backer/sponsor who sacked him has now left the club along with his friend who was lined up to take over in the future 

Edited by Kenny*******Powers

12 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

After a backlash from supporters, Carlo is back as general manager with his assistant stepping up as manager. The moneyman/backer/sponsor who sacked him has now left the club along with his son who was lined up to take over in the future 

Ah right thanks. I didn't think Carlo would have walked away at this point of the season so that gives it more context. Was in Carlo's company a few times years ago and he always seemed a good lad. Know he's dyed in the wool Maybole Juniors. Hope it all works out 👍

Full time tonight from Petershill Park 

Petershill 2 (Hepburn 20, Morgan 79) Renfrew 1 (Skinner 44 pen)

Temporarily at least extends our lead to 4 points. 2 tough games next with Glencairn at home then Kilwinning away.

If any result sums up the nature of this league, it's Kilwinning Rangers 3 Whitletts Victoria 4.

Any team can beat any team, no matter their position in the table. I reckon there are 10 teams still battling for the 3 promotion spots.

9 hours ago, glensmad said:

If any result sums up the nature of this league, it's Kilwinning Rangers 3 Whitletts Victoria 4.

Any team can beat any team, no matter their position in the table. I reckon there are 10 teams still battling for the 3 promotion spots.

Well worth their win too, despite Buffs creating our own problems with gifted goals. Whitletts fought harder and wanted it more which is worrying for Buffs fans.