Germany 2024

invergowrie arab

58 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

The stadium there will be hosting 6 (maybe7?) games.

Only 5, apparently.

One in Group E, once in C, one in A and then back to group E, before a R16 game.

Still a good option. Quite central (to the host cities), easy to get to/from and a chance we'll play there. Possibly twice, if we are drawn as team E2.

42 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I think you’ve got the exact same itinerary as me planned 😂 that’s the hotel I’ve got booked up as well and hoping to get the Lufthansa flights in the bag ASAP.

Add me to that list too! Got the outbound flight booked as well as the Ibis for ten nights. 

8 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Add me to that list too! Got the outbound flight booked as well as the Ibis for ten nights. 

Just re: other posts above about Booking.com cancelling cheap bookings. I’d booked the Ibis Frankfurt Centrum via Booking.com. Having read the above posts I went directly through their website and got the same rooms on the same free cancellation deal for £50 cheaper than on Booking.com, which is a bonus!

43 minutes ago, vince sinclair said:

Ryanair have loaded their flights up to Oct 2024 for a few routes, imagine Germany and surrounding Countries will be soon for anyone still looking for flights.   

Yeah, I booked Ryanair Manchester to Berlin return a week or so ago but forgot I'm going be in fucking Mallorca. :lol: Had to book another flight from Palma to Berlin.. :1eye

43 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Just re: other posts above about Booking.com cancelling cheap bookings. I’d booked the Ibis Frankfurt Centrum via Booking.com. Having read the above posts I went directly through their website and got the same rooms on the same free cancellation deal for £50 cheaper than on Booking.com, which is a bonus!

Yeah, I’m direct through Ibis too - I hadn’t actually noticed it on booking.com but saved 10% signing up for their loyalty thing! 

11 hours ago, GallowayBlue said:

Would it be crazy to splash out for the hospitality package to guarantee a ticket for the group stage games?

Possibly, I did. Trying to justify it by comparing the cost to going to the Qatar or North American World Cups (didn't go and won't go) and seeing it as a once in a lifetime thing in about the best country on the planet for a summer football tournament. And having zero points.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Possibly, I did. Trying to justify it by comparing the cost to going to the Qatar or North American World Cups (didn't go and won't go) and seeing it as a once in a lifetime thing in about the best country on the planet for a summer football tournament. And having zero points.

Did you have to choose your game just now?

I booked my flights after the Norway game, and my plan over this weekend is to sit down and start looking/booking up accommodation.

I was considering booking two weeks in a hotel in Hanover. It looks like its on the main trainline to the South as well as trains to the east and west for any games there. Then once the draw is made, potentially book one night stays in the host cities depending on kick off times. Or just getting trains back after the game. 

Anyone been to Handover before or stayed there and recommend it or not? Also kind of tempted to do a bit of camping but that all depends on how much everything is.

1 minute ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Did you have to choose your game just now?

Aye, Scotland's 3 group games wherever they end up. There are other deals on offer, none cheap.

https://www.2024-hospitality.com/en/global/home?utm_source=UEFA.com&utm_medium=Website&utm_campaign=UEFA referral link&utm_id=UEFA.com

4 minutes ago, COM_Shepard said:

I booked my flights after the Norway game, and my plan over this weekend is to sit down and start looking/booking up accommodation.

I was considering booking two weeks in a hotel in Hanover. It looks like its on the main trainline to the South as well as trains to the east and west for any games there. Then once the draw is made, potentially book one night stays in the host cities depending on kick off times. Or just getting trains back after the game. 

Anyone been to Handover before or stayed there and recommend it or not? Also kind of tempted to do a bit of camping but that all depends on how much everything is.

@German Jag

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, Scotland's 3 group games wherever they end up. There are other deals on offer, none cheap.

https://www.2024-hospitality.com/en/global/home?utm_source=UEFA.com&utm_medium=Website&utm_campaign=UEFA referral link&utm_id=UEFA.com

Cheers. Keep getting an error message saying error loading data. I will try again later.👏

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If you click on 'Tickets and Hospitality' up the top here it might work better.

Got it. Hadn't seen there was an email sitting awaiting verification. Just mentioned the 1,800 euros plus VAT to Mrs SLW. Fairly predictable response bearing in mind I have three SLW juniors who want to go. 😂

9 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Got it. Hadn't seen there was an email sitting awaiting verification. Just mentioned the 1,800 euros plus VAT to Mrs SLW. Fairly predictable response bearing in mind I have three SLW juniors who want to go. 😂

I can't see kids mentioned anywhere, might be worth asking if they go go free, or what discounts they're offering, just to shame them if nothing else..

Form here.. https://www.2024-hospitality.com/en/global/support/contact

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I can't see kids mentioned anywhere, might be worth asking if they go go free, or what discounts they're offering, just to shame them if nothing else..

Form here.. https://www.2024-hospitality.com/en/global/support/contact

Unfortunately my juniors are no longer kids. Still have the habit of looking to me to pay though. 🤔