#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Flashbacks to Jordan white turning into Lewandowski   

You know what, that’s precisely what this game has reminded me of.   

Since I’ve said that, that’s never ever a penalty, and the Forrest number 40 is in absolutely disgraceful shape for a professional footballer.  

Just now, doulikefish said:

Commentator desperate for a Newcastle pen there 

In general, not just this game, the commentators are becoming far too excited about any form of contact in the box and the involvement of VAR. Absolutely cheerleading the destruction of the watchability of football. 

Is this the worst “stat” ever?

A. Football didn't start 31 years ago.

B. The current season is only Forest’s 7th in the Premier League.

C. They’ve spent seasons together in the Championship which have seen Forest beat Newcastle.

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Forest well worth that win. With their utterly abject return to the Champions League and some pretty brutal domestic form you would imagine the owners have seen enough of Howe to know he's not the man to trust with too many more #warchests

Reminds me of Chelsea’s first year with #money under Abramovich when they still had Ranieri in charge. Howe will be gone in the summer for someone more high profile. 

Edited by TheScarf

3 minutes ago, guinness said:

The ball boy has been sent to the stand in Bournemouth game for un ball boy like conduct😄😄😄

What was all that about? I'm not watching that game but read comments about Leno pushing a ball boy so the lad had to be moved away from his goal 😄

Just now, Zetterlund said:

What was all that about? I'm not watching that game but read comments about Leno pushing a ball boy so the lad had to be moved away from his goal 😄

The ball boy was walking towards him with the ball instead of throwing it & Leno took the ball off him & gave him a wee push😄