#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

Couple of decent chances for them just now, but this just hasn't suited Villa at all. Dyche's Everton, chucking themselves into everything, playing on their terms and with the crowd behind them, must be a bit of a nightmare to play against if things haven't gone your way. They are capable of just making it a bit horrible for a better team. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have a sneaking feeling that Spurs are going to absolutely annihilate Man U here. 

I could easily look a fool afterwards for saying this, but I have a feeling Werner is going to do the business today. I know he's a bit of a joke figure, but Man Utd are surely exactly the sort of team that even the hapless no-hopers have a chance against. 

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

I could easily look a fool afterwards for saying this, but I have a feeling Werner is going to do the business today. I know he's a bit of a joke figure, but Man Utd are surely exactly the sort of team that even the hapless no-hopers have a chance against. 

Yes. Its partly him starting and just burning them repeatedly for pace that makes me think it could be on the cards. I think Spurs are going to catch them cold and stick 2 or 3 past them in the first half

Still mental to me that Jonny Evans is back to getting a first team game for Man United. 

And he's nowhere near being their worst player.

That Tottenham midfield is clearly their weak point. Skipp and Holberg can't be the in their starting 11 if they want to genuinely challenge for titles.

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

So we'll go with the "could be wrong" then 🤣

2 hours ago, velo army said:

It's getting beyond absurd now. The lads in the VAR box seem to be completely oblivious that there's a game on and that people are waiting. Fucking awful. 

Surely there can't be anyone left who actually likes VAR.

Plenty do unfortunately.

Take a look on social media or other forums and I find the consensus is, usually, overwhelmingly pro-VAR. Particularly among international fans who are unlikely to ever actually attend a game to be annoyed about it. And since more money comes from TV deals than from match going punters, that’s all the authorities are going to care about.

The defence for it is almost always “the system’s fine, it’s the people operating it!” As if there’s another team of competent VAR officials ready and waiting to come in at any moment to save the day.

There cant be a player a major club in world football who is as shite at decision making as Marcus Rashford.

If there is the options to run, pass, cross or shoot, he has a spectacular ability to pick the worst option available.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

There cant be a player a major club in world football who is as shite at decision making as Marcus Rashford.

If there is the options to run, pass, cross or shoot, he has a spectacular ability to pick the worst option available.

It's all in the timing 😀

3 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

🤣

3 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

To be fair you're not wrong, the last few games he's been terrible and ETH is definitely not getting the best out of him.